» CSC/Help Desk » Achievements/ Services
The program start date of at U.P state was 1st May 2013, for over one year of
implementation of Vihaan strategies UPNP plus claims to have following major achievements
under the program:
- Successful launching of Vihaan project at all 18 assigned district of UP
- All district wise 15 CSC & 3 HD is established & is fully functional with appropriate
appointment of trained staff.
- Organization participated at four State Oversight Committee Meeting (SOC) (once
in Qtr) and submitted the compliance report to UPSACS.
- Organization oriented all TI P.Os for better understanding of Vihaan project strategies
to conduct supportive supervisions at the district.
- Through sincere efforts of UPSACS & UPNPplus all district level ARTC/CSC coordination
meeting is regularized.
- DPM of all DAPCUs participated in ORW training programme for understand role & responsibility
ORW, their geographical working areas & level of coordination desired for LFU tracking
& SP scheme.
- Formation of Support Group forum like pregnant women SGM, children SGM, male SGM,
single or widow women SGM.
- Organized 4 Sub Sub Recipient (SSR) coordination meeting (once in Qtr) for better
programme rollout at State Level.
- Organized 4 Sub Sub Recipient (SSR) coordination meeting (once in Qtr) at State
- A state level advocacy issue has been identified and draft report is pursued to
- Organized 4 successful State level Advocacy meeting for addressing different PLHIV
An overview of the achievements against core indicators;
The achievement during the quarter as of Global Fund Indicators was as follows:
- No of PLHIVs registered in ART Center and on ART are registered in the CSC during
annual was 13,044
- No of PLHIV in Pre ART phase who get registered at the CSC during annual was 4,822
- No of registered PLHIVs receiving at least one counselling service during annual
- No of registered PLHIVs receiving at least one counselling session on thematic areas
during annual was 14,835.
- No of PLHIV whose at least one family member or sexual partner referred for HIV
testing and received test result during annual was 799
- No of PLHIV registered in the CSC linked to Govt. social welfare and social entitlement
scheme during annual was 2030
- Proportion of PLHIV lost to follow up (LFU) brought back to treatment during annual
Display of Signboard at CSC & ART
Support Group Meeting(SGM) at CSC & Field & ARTC
ART & CSC Coordination Meeting