The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released AFCAT 2 2022 Notification for 283 vacancies in the flying branch and ground duties for both technical and non-technical positions via AFCAT 2 2022 Notification on June 1, 2022. The AFCAT 2 Online Exam is scheduled for August 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2022. Serving in such a prestigious and respected field is an honor in and of itself. Interested candidates should continue reading to learn about the AFCAT 2 2022 Notification eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, and other important details for the AFCAT 2022 Exam.
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the AFCAT 2 Exam 2022. The AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Application Form is available until June 30, 2022. As a result, all applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Following registration, they will be issued an AFCAT 2 Admit Card on August 10 so that they can appear for the AFCAT 2 2022 Exam, which will be held on August 26, 27, and 28, 2022. There are 283 vacancies available for the course 02/2022.
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (2022)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Periodicity||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
The Indian Air Force holds the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Exam twice a year to recruit candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
The IAF also recruits candidates for the NCC Special Entry Scheme (Flying Branch) and Meteorological Entry. It is one of the most coveted jobs in the Indian Air Force and the dream job of millions of Indians.
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification PDF
The AFCAT 2 2022 Notification is now available. Candidates can apply for the position via the link provided below. Candidates can apply for Class – I Gazetted Officers in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) and Flying Branch through the official website.
From the 1st of June, interested candidates can apply online via the link provided on the Indian Air Force’s official website.
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Exam Dates
The following are the key dates for the Indian Air Force AFCAT 2022 exam for the course beginning in July 2023
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2022||19th May 2022|
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2022 (Official)||01st June 2022|
|Commencement of Application Form||01st June 2022 [11 am]|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2022 [5 pm]|
|AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date||26th, 27th, 28th August 2022|
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Vacancy Details
One of the most important factors in any government notification is vacancy. With the release of the official notification, vacancies for AFCAT 2 2022 on June 1st have also been announced.
This time, a total of 283 job openings were announced. Let’s take a look at the AFCAT 2 2022 vacancies by field.
|Flying Branch||SSC- 02||SSC-10|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L):
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin:
|Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies
for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT
vacancies for SSC
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||PC-03, SSC-08||Met:
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AFCAT 2 2022 Exam, the candidate must meet the following two requirements:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined by the Indian Citizenship Act of 1955.
- Branch that flies. 20 to 24 years old as of July 1, 2023, i.e., born between July 2, 1999 and July 1, 2003 (both dates inclusive). The maximum age limit for candidates holding a valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by the DGCA (India) is 26 years, i.e., born between 02 July 1997 and 01 July 2003. (Both dates inclusive).
- Branches of Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical). 20 to 26 years old as of July 1, 2023, i.e., born between July 2, 1997 and July 1, 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualifications
- Ground Duty Technical Branch
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
- A minimum of 50% in physics and mathematics at the 10+2 level, as well as a four-year degree in graduation/integrated or post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university. OR
- Those who have passed the associate membership examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in both A and B sections, with a minimum of 60% in certain disciplines as prescribed by IAF.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
- Minimum of 50% marks in physics and mathematics at the 10+2 level, as well as a degree in graduation/post-graduation in engineering and technology from a recognized university. OR
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branches
- Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in a three-year degree course from a recognized university OR section A & B examination with a minimum of 60% marks
How to Apply for AFCAT 2 2022 Online?
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- A new page will be displayed. First, new users must register.
- Select New User Registration.
- To register, go to a new page and enter your phone number and email address.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email address; enter it and click “Submit.”
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile phone number and email address.
- Sign in with your Registration Number and Password. Choose the post.
- Fill in other details such as educational qualifications, etc., based on the candidate’s educational qualifications.
- Pay the examination fee, if applicable, online with a credit/debit card or through Internet Banking.
- Candidates must submit a scanned color photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password in the “UPLOAD” link, and then upload the file/scanned completed form.
- Upload all of the necessary certificates.
- Send in your application. Print the acknowledgement for your records.
AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Selection Procedure
Candidates interested in joining the Indian Air Force through the AFCAT Exam should review the entire selection procedure here. The AFCAT Exam is divided into three stages:
- Written Examination
- AFSB Interview
- Document Verification
For more information about the selection process, exam pattern, syllabus and more details read the AFCAT 2 2022 Notification from the official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|