The Indian Army has issued a recruiting notice for Agniveer Recruitment 2022 under the Agnipath military recruitment scheme. In July, the application procedure will begin. According to the new approach, all job applicants must register online. Candidates can obtain the notification by visiting the official website. According to the announcement, all Agnivir will be dismissed after four years of duty. Agnivir would be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package upon discharge after four years to enable them to return to society and pursue jobs in other fields.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022
The Indian Army is holding a recruitment rally for the positions of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed, and Agniveer Tradesman 10th Passed under the Agnipath or Agneepath Scheme 2022, with registration beginning in June 2022 by respective AROs. Candidates will be recruited using the official website
On 20 June 2022, the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification is issued on the Army’s official website. Those who apply for the position will be called to attend recruitment rallies, which will include a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and a Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for a medical exam, followed by a written exam.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Air Force Agniveer|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||July 5, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Air Force Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2022|
More information about the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, including salary and eligibility dates, is provided below
Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Important dates
|IAF Agnipath notification||June 20, 2022.|
|Registrations begin for Agniveers in IAF||June 24, 2022.|
|Last date to apply||July 5, 2022.|
|IAF Agnipath Exam begins||Last week of July, 2022|
|Agnipath Scheme Enrollment date||December 11, 2022.|
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Scheme And Vacancy Details
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has decided to reserve 10% of CAPF and Assam Rifle posts for Agniveers.
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has accepted a proposal to reserve 10% of Ministry of Defence job slots for ‘Agniveers’ who match the required eligibility requirements.
- The 10% reservation will be imposed in the Indian Coast Guard, defence civilian positions, and all 16 Defense Public Sector Undertakings. This reservation would be in addition to the existing ex-servicemen reservation.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit (as of October 1, 2022)
- The required minimum age is 17.5 years.
- The maximum age limit is 23 years.
- As a one-time move for the recruiting year 2022-23, the upper age limit has been raised from 21 to 23 years.
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
- Class 10th/Matric with 45 % overall and 33% in each subject.
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):
- 10+2 intermediate exam in sciences with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English with at least 50% overall grade and 40% in each subject. OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Examination passed by an accredited State Board of Education or Central Board of Education to include at least one year of NIOS and ITI coursework in the required area at NSQF Level 4 or higher.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms):
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- candidates must have class tenth simple pass from any recognized board/ university. must have scored 33 in every subject
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- Candidates must have a simple 8th grade pass from a recognised board/university. Each subject should have received a score of 33%.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
How to Apply for Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
Before applying for the position. The authority’s directions must be followed by all candidates. Anyone who is qualified to apply for the position should fill out the form; below is the complete procedure.
Step 1: Go to the Ministry of Defence’s official website, www.mod.gov.in, to apply for the Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Step 2: Once you’ve entered the official portal, you’ll be sent to the site’s main page, where you’ll need to look for the Agnipath application link. Which will be available through the What’s new section.
Step 3: Once you’ve found the link, simply click on it to be taken to a new page where the application form will be shown.
Step 4: Begin filling out the recruiting application form as soon as it is ready.
Step 5: Fill out all of the form’s details and attach all scanned documents to the application form.
Step 6: After uploading the documents with the form, pay the fee and then preview the whole application form.
Step 7: After reviewing the application form, click the submit button to store your data.
Step 8: Follow the steps given above to apply for the Agniveer Recruitment 2022 application form.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Salary
Agniveers will be paid and rewarded as follows:
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection Proces
The candidates will be selected as follow:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards (PST) and Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum expansion of 5 cms
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) would consist of a 1.6-kilometer run that must be completed in 06 minutes and 30 seconds. To qualify for the Physical Fitness Test, candidates must additionally execute 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats in the allotted time.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Science Subjects: The online test will last 60 minutes and will include English, Physics, and Mathematics from the CBSE 10+2 syllabus.
Other Than Science Subjects: The online test will last 45 minutes and will include English from the CBSE 10+2 syllabus as well as Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA).
Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: The online test will last 85 minutes and will include English, Physics, and Mathematics from the CBSE 10+2 syllabus, as well as Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA).
Pattern of marking for online tests:
- Each accurate answer is worth one point.
- An attempted question receives 0 points.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
The Agniveer Recruitment 2022 application procedure will be handled entirely online; there will be no other method to fill out the application form. And, before you do so, you should read the instructions in the recruitment notification.