The All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, or AIAPGET, is a competitive examination for which AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card is going to be released at aiapget.nta.nic.in 10-15 days before the examination, in the 12th October 2022. The exam date also has been released which is October 15th 2022. There will be twenty multiple-choice questions in the online test, and each one will be worth four marks. It should be remembered that each incorrect response will result in a one-fourth deduction from the final grade. Questions worth a total of 480 marks will be given, and they must be answered in two hours.
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
The only people who will be able to download the AIAPGET 2022 admit card are those who fill out and send in the AIAPGET 2022 application form. This examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency. This test is held to grant admission to a variety of programmes, including MD, PG, MS, diplomas in Unani, Ayurveda, and Siddha. This test for pupils is offered each year.
The AIAPGET admit card 2022 tells candidates important information like the test city, the address of the test centre, the date and time of the test, and other important information. Read the article about the AIAPGET 2022 admit card to find out more, such as how to download it and what information is on it.
NTA AIAPGET 2022 Exam Date
From August 29 to August 31, 2022, up until 11:50 p.m., NTA let people make changes to their AIAPGET 2022 forms. At aiapget.nta.nic.in, candidates can change their forms online. The AIAPGET test will be given to people who want to get into PG and PG Diploma programmes in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy systems of medicine.
|Exam Name||AIAPGET 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Date||15 October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th October 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Announced|
Candidates who do well on the entrance exam will be allowed to take courses at one of the AYUSH Institutions, Colleges & Universities/Deemed Universities spread across the country. This article has all the important information and most recent news about AIAPGET 2022.
How To Download AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the steps below to get their AIAPGET 2022 admit card.
- Click on the link aiapget.nta.nic.in to get your AIAPGET 2022 admit card.
- Give the AIAPGET application number, your date of birth (which is also your password), and a security pin.
- After entering the information, the screen will show the AIAPGET admit card for 2022.
- Check the information on the admission ticket.
- Take about 3–4 copies of the same thing for future use.
- After you get the printouts, you need to put a photo the size of a passport in the space on the admit card.
Details Mentioned On The AIAPGET Hall Ticket 2022
The admit card of AIAPGET contains the below-mentioned important details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Centre Address
- Registration Number
- Exam Day Guidelines
- Date & Time Of Examination
- Details Regarding The Safety Measure
Documents Required At Exam Centre AIAPGET 2022
Graduates of Ayush must bring certain documents to the AIAPGET 2022 test site along with their admit card. See the list below for the documents you need.
- Name change proof (if required)
- ID that is original, valid, and not expired (as mentioned during registration)
- The name on the photo ID must match the name on the candidate’s AIAPGET 2022 admit card.
- A photocopy of your ID (self-attested, to be retained by the authorities)
- The latest photo in passport size should be stuck on the AIAPGET 2022 admit card.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The AIAPGET 2022 admit card will have instructions for the day of the test. Candidates are told to read the rules carefully so that their applications don’t get cancelled.
- The above documents must be brought by candidates to AIAPGET exam centres.
- Aspirants must arrive at the exam centre by the given time, or they won’t be allowed in.
- The officials won’t answer any questions about the questions, so candidates shouldn’t ask them to solve any questions.
- Students will have to go through a strict pat-down at the exam centre, so they shouldn’t bring anything unnecessary with them.
After you download the AIAPGET Hall ticket for 2022, you have to double-check the information on it. If there is a mistake, the candidate must get in touch with the official authority to fix it. The details of how to reach the authority are
- Contact number – 0120-2555250, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555263
- Email address – email@example.com
Candidates can send messages at any time, but they should only call the helpline between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. They will certainly do what needs to be done. If corrections can’t be made before the exam, candidates must bring their hall ticket, a photo, and proof of identity to the exam.
|Official Website||Click Here|