The Andhra Pradesh Police Department is currently preparing to hire young, motivated individuals from its own state for the positions of constable and sub-inspector. In order to hire qualified candidates for the AP Police Department, the Andhra Pradesh Police Department will soon publish the Constable, SI, and ASI vacancies on the official website. Candidates who want to work for the Andhra Police Department can apply for these recruitment processes at the official website following the official announcement. In order to receive all updates regarding AP Constable Notification 2022, it is advised that all candidates stay in touch with us and the official website until then. Check the eligibility requirements below before applying. Check Notification for Additional Information.
AP Constable Notification 2022
For those looking for work at the Andhra Pradesh Police Department, this is a fantastic opportunity. The government will soon make the notification for the Andhra Police Recruitment 2022 available. Applications are being sought for a variety of Sub Inspector and Constable positions. Candidates who meet the requirements of the Andhra Police Recruitment 2022 may submit their applications online through the website. Students must submit their application forms and application fees by the deadline, if not earlier. Before applying, students should read the article below for all important details about the Andhra Police Recruitment 2022 for SI and Constable, including eligibility requirements and the selection process.
|Recruitment Name||AP Constable & SI Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|Posts Name||Constables & Senior Inspector|
|Vacancies||Not Clarified Yet|
|Application Starts From||3rd Week Of July (Expected)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
The APSP exam date for 2022 will be announced soon by an official notice from the group in charge. Also included in the notice will be the application deadline, the date when admit cards will be available, and other information about the event.
AP Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Constable – The applicant must have finished Intermediate or something similar from a recognised Board or Institute.
- For SI – Applicants must have a graduation degree from a well-known institute.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 24 for constable jobs and 21 and 27 for SI jobs. Age breaks will be given according to the rules.
How To Apply For AP Police Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants who want to fill out an application form can go to slprb.ap.gov.in, which is the Official Website.
- Click on the correct link to sign up.
- Carefully fill out the application form with all the information asked for.
- Then you have to pay the Application Fee.
- Check the application form one last time before you send it in.
- Fill out the form and send it in.
- Save the Receipt, ID, and Password that are made for future use.
AP Constable Notification 2022 Selection Process
Applicants need to know the AP Police constable & SI Selection Process as soon as they send in their application. So, students can make an effective plan for studying for tests. Also, keep in mind that passing each stage is very important if you want to work as a constable for the Andhra Pradesh Police Department.
- Preliminary Exam:- The written test for the first step will be worth 200 points. To move on to the next step, the physical standard test, candidates must pass the written test.
- Physical Standards Test (PST):- Those who did well on the written test and are still in the running will take the PST.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT):- In the Agency areas of Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, and West Godavari districts, for S.T.s and Aboriginal Tribes.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test):- A candidate can take the physical efficiency test after passing the physical standard test. This test candidate is being looked at for physical strength and efficiency.
- Medical Standards Test:- Distance vision requirements: 6/6 in both the right and left eyes. Right eye needs to be at 0/5 (Snellen), while the left eye needs to be at 0/5. (Snellen). There should be no blind spots in either eye. Candidates who are colour blind, squint, or have any other morbid condition affecting their eye or eyelids will not be considered.
- Mains Exam:- All stages of the selection process must be passed before a candidate can move on to the Mains written exam, which is the last step in the selection process. In order to be considered for the job, candidates must pass the main test, which has 400 questions.
It’s not easy to work for the AP Police. But you can do anything if you work hard and plan ahead. Having said that, we help people reach their goals by showing them the right way to do things. Candidates can look for guides on Google, where we regularly post all AP Police Job-related notices. Aspirants can use our posts about the AP Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern to help them prepare for the exam.
We also post Model Question Papers, Mock Tests, Admit Cards, and other things like that. So, you can check here for AP Police admit cards, and candidates can use the AP Police interview tips and other aspirants’ success stories with AP Police that we post to boost their confidence. So, people who want to get in can feel very confident when they go to tests and interviews. This will make it easy for them to get a job with the AP Police.
About AP Police
The Indian state of Andhra Pradesh has a police force called the Andhra Pradesh Police. Public order and police are state responsibilities in India, and Damodar Gautam Sawang is in charge of the police force. Recruitment is the job of the Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board. From time to time, the board sends out job postings and chooses applicants based on written tests, physical tests, medical tests, and interviews.
|Official Website||Click Here|