The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has published the Assam Police APRO Admit Card on 12th April 2022 at its official website that is – cadmit.apcap.in. The admit card is out for the PST/PET for recruitment of 2450 posts of constable AB (male and transgender 2220, female – 180 and nursing – 50 for newly created assam commando battalions. All the candidates who have successfully applied for this recruitment can download the admit card online. For more detailed information you need to keep reading till the end of this post.
Assam Police APRO Admit Card
The Assam Police APRO Admit Card has been released by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam on its official website. Candidates need to enter phone no. or email id or application id to login into the portal and then only they will be able to download the Assam Police APRO Admit Card. The board has decided to conduct the PST/PET tests on 21st April 2022 and there is total 2450 vacancies of constable and newly created assam commando battalions.
The PST/PET tests will be held by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam to check whether the candidates are physically fit/strong or not. Only the candidates who will clear these tests will be called for the written examination. Further details like steps to download the admit card, details mentioned on the admit card, etc., are mentioned below in the article.
|Name Of The Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Examination||
|Date Of The Examination||21st April 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th April 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
If any problem occurs during the login candidates can contact to the help desk at contact No. 8826762317 in the specified timing which is 10AM to 5PM.
Steps To Download Assam Police APRO Admit Card
With the help of following step by step process, candidate will be able to easily download the Assam Police APRO Admit Card:
- First of all, candidate need to visit to the official website of the SLPRBA that is – cadmit.apcap.in.
- After that on the appeared page candidate need to enter their phone no. or email id or application id to login into their account.
- Now candidate need to check out the Assam Police APRO Admit Card.
- At last candidate must take a printout of the Assam Police APRO Admit Card and keep it for the future use.
Details Present On Assam Police APRO Admit Card
- Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of The Examination
- Time Of The Examination
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Roll Number Or Registration Number
- Address Of The Test Centre
- Category Of The Candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Centre Name
- Online Registration Number
- Essential Instructions For The Examination
- Latest Passport Size Photograph Of The Candidate
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Signature Of The Candidate Along With Examination Counselor
- Name Of The Examination
- Duration Of The Examination
- Candidate’s Date Of Birth
Assam Police APRO Admit Card Covid-19 Guidelines
- All the candidates are required to wear a mask or face cover. At the venue candidate will not allow entry without a mask or face cover.
- on the other hand, Candidates will be asked to remove their masks by examination functionaries to verify them.
- Candidates would be required to follow government rules on the management of the covid-19 pandemic as they are announced from time to time.
In this way we have mentioned all the details about the Assam Police APRO Admit Card and we hope that you have got what you are looking for. For more topics like this one keep visiting our website.