The Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Notification has been published by the Directorate of Land Records and Survey (DLRS) to recruit 2506 eligible candidates for Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers posts. The online application window will open on September 27, 2022, and candidates must submit their applications on the official portal, https://dlrs.bihar.gov.in/ by the deadline of October 21, 2022. To get hired candidates will need to qualify for the written exam and document verification which is the selection process for this recruitment drive. Apply online for the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 after reading the full article below.
- 1 Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Bihar DLRS Recruitment Vacancies Distribution 2022
- 1.2 Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Notification Important Dates
- 1.3 Bihar DLRS Notification Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Bihar DLRS Recruitment Pay Scale 2022
- 1.5 Steps To Apply For Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Application Fee for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
Soon, applications will be accepted for a variety of positions being filled by the Bihar Directorate of Land Records and Survey under Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022. All of the information relevant to the recruiting has been made public by the authorities through announcements. Candidates must review the eligibility requirements, job description, application process, and selection process before applying online starting on September 27, 2022. Shortlisted candidates for the recruitment processes will be those that submit their application forms before October 21, 2022.
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate Of Land Records And Survey (DLRS)|
|Recruitment Notification||Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022|
|Advertisement Number||· 01/2022
|Name Of The Positions||· Clerks
· Assistant Settlement Officers
|Total No. Of Vacancies||2506|
|Date Of Submission Of Online Application||27 September 2022|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||21 October 2022|
|· Written Exam
· Medical Examination
|Official Web Portal||https://dlrs.bihar.gov.in/|
The candidates will be chosen for the positions entirely on the basis of merit, which will be determined by looking at the candidates’ marks from their matriculation, intercollegiate, undergraduate, and graduate degrees. There will be a specific weightage for each level. There are 2506 open positions, and in order to be taken into consideration for the recruitment rank list for the position of their choice, candidates must be eligible.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment Vacancies Distribution 2022
There are openings for the positions of Clerk, Kanungo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers, according to the Directorate of Land Records and Survey. A total of 2506 open positions have been announced. However, the number of openings for each position varies depending on the needs of the department. Additionally, the corresponding openings have been allocated and reserved in accordance with the Bihar DLRS’s reservation criteria. View the detailed job openings here:
|Name of the Post||UR||BC||EBC||BC-W||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||41||06||24||05||03||15||02||96|
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Notification Important Dates
Here are all the important dates which are needed to be followed by the candidates for the Bihar DLRS vacancy notification:
|Bihar Dlrs Notification Release||21st September 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply||27th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21st October 2022|
Bihar DLRS Notification Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 Notification must fulfill the eligibility criteria otherwise their application will not be shortlisted for the selection process:
|For consideration, candidates for this position must hold a Civil Engineering Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree.|
|Kanungo||Candidates for this position must have at least two years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in civil engineering.|
|Clerk||Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Any Subject from an Indian university that has been officially recognized in order to be considered for this recruitment.|
|Assistant||Candidates for this position must have at least two years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in civil engineering.|
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and under 30 years old to be eligible to apply for the Bihar DLSR Recruitment 2022.
- But If you fall under the SC, ST, or OBC categories then refer official notification for the age relaxation.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment Pay Scale 2022
In the table given below you can check out the pay scale of all the posts being offered in the Bihar DLRS Recruitment Drive 2022:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||Rs. 59,000/-|
Steps To Apply For Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
The candidates have to send in fully filled-out application forms in order to apply for the positions of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers in the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar. On the official website of Bihar DLRS, the forms will be accessible online. Follow the step given below to complete the application process:
- Step 1: Go to dlrs.bihar.gov.in to see the official website of the Bihar Directorate of Land Records and Survey.
- Step 2: Check the What’s New section on the home page.
- Step 3: In the box, all the most recent recruitment information and links will flash.
- Step 4: Apply for the Recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers 2022 by clicking on the link.
- Step 5: There will be two language options for the application form: Hindi and English.
- Step 6: The applicants must accurately fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- Step 7: After that, they must upload all of the crucial documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Step 8: Use the available payment methods to pay the needed application fee.
- Step 9: Finally, click the Submit button to complete your application.
Application Fee for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
In the table below you can check out the category wise application fee to apply for the Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022:
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Rs. 150/-|
At the last of the article, we suggest to all the eligible candidates be ready for September 27, 2022, because on this day the application process for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 is going to start.
|Official Website||Click Here|