The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has published the application form for the Bihar ITI 2022 on 04th April 2022 at its official website which is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The registration process for filling up the application form has been started on 05th April 2022 and will end on the 2nd May 2022. The application process is online and no applications will be accepted after 2nd May 2022. For more detailed information candidates must read the full article.
Bihar ITI 2022
The Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.I.C.A.T.) is going to be held by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on 29th May 2022 in the various examination centers in Bihar state. Lots of students or candidates attempt this BCECEB Bihar ITI CAT examination to take admission into the various Industrial Training Institute courses within the state. All important dates, eligibility, steps to apply, etc., is mentioned below in the article.
|Name Of The Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.I.C.A.T.)|
|Examination Location||Bihar State|
|Examination Date||29th May 2022|
The Bihar ITICAT 2022 examination is going to be held in offline mode only by the board. For this examination every year numerous students participate so the competition in this exam is really very high. All the candidates participating in the exam need to study hard and need to give complete focus on the exam.
- Check More Recruitment
- UP Police Bharti 2022
- NACO Recruitment 2022
- UP AIDS Control Society Vacancy 2022
Bihar ITI 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starting Date||5th April 2022|
|Online Registration Closing Date||2nd May 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment Through Online Mode After Application Form Submission||3rd May 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing Of Application Form (Online)||4th May 2022 To 7th May 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Availability Of Admit Card (Online)||17th May 2022|
|Proposed Date of Examination||29th May 2022|
|Result Date||Yet to Announce by Board|
The Bihar ITI Admission 2022 will be taken by the candidates only after qualifying in the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.I.C.A.T.). After qualifying in this exam candidates will be able to take admission into the various Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Bihar. Candidates must fulfill the education qualification and the age criteria for this exam. No applications will be accepted from candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria which is as follows:
Bihar ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of the India.
- Age Limit
The candidates who want to appear in the Bihar ITICAT 2022 need to be at least 14 years old in age as of 1st August 2022.
- Education Qualification
- The candidate must be 10th class passed from the recognized board or must have the equivalent qualifications to appear for the exam.
- Candidate going appear for the class 10th exam in 2022 is also eligible to appear for exam.
- Candidate must have physics chemistry and mathematics subjects in their qualifying exam.
Bihar ITI Online Form Instructions
- Only the eligible candidates for admission are allowed to apply for the examination, which began on the 5th of April 2022 and will end on the 5th of April 2022.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form, however the authority does give a correction facility for it.
- Candidates will be able to modify their data present in the application form using the correction facility, although it is only available for certain fields.
- Contact information such as a phone number and an email address must be correct and functional because they are the primary means of communication.
- Candidates must submit their application forms by 2nd May 2022, because no applications will be accepted after that date.
Steps To Apply For Bihar ITI 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Bihar ITI 2022 can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the BCECEB is – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- After that, they need to click on the “Online Application Portal of ITICAT-2022” link under “online application forms” on the home page of the website.
- Now a new window will appear on the screen.
- On that window candidate will get a link to apply – “Apply Online”, click on that link.
- Then a new window will appear on the screen, if the candidate is registered in that portal, then he/she can login through their credential and if not registered already then go for new registration and register yourself.
- Now candidates need to enter login credentials and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents in a prescribed format like scanned passport size photograph, scanned signature and Aadhar card.
- Now candidate need to pay the applicable fees and their application form will be submitted successfully.
- At last candidate should take a print out of the application form for future use or reference.
All the candidates who are going to apply for the Bihar ITI 2022 suggested studying hard with all focus. Complete details have been mentioned in the above article for the candidates about the examination. For more topics like this one candidate need to keep an eye on our website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSACS Homepage||Click Here|