CBSE Private Candidate Form 2023 will be filled from September 17, 2022, and last till September 30, 2022. Private candidates who are going to apply online to sit in Session 2022-23 Board Exam are informed that they will have to pay 300 Rupees for each subject. Eligibility Criteria and other details about the CBSE 10th & 12th Class private application form are discussed below. Eligible candidates can apply by visiting at https://cbseit.in/.
Latest Update: CBSE released an official notification and invited private candidates to submit the exam forms by the 30th September 2022 by visiting https://cbseit.in/.
CBSE Private Candidate Form 2023
The Central Board of Secondary Education released an official and invited the candidates to apply online, if they belong to the private category candidates and are going to sit in CBSE Board Exam which will start on 15th February 2023. Students who are eligible can submit an online application form by visiting the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education. All details about the CBSE Private Candidate Form are available on the official website of CBSE as well as below in this article. All the eligible candidates will have to submit their online application form before/on 30th September 2022 to not pay the late fee.
|Exam||CBSE 10th & 12th Exam 2023|
|Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Start Date||February 15, 2023|
|Application Form Date||07 to 30 September 2022 (Without Late Fee)|
|01 to 07 October 2022 (With Late Fee)|
|Exam Fee||₹300 (Each Subject)|
If an individual wants to sit the Central Board of Secondary Education Matriculation or Intermediate Exam as a private Candidate, then he/she can submit an application form even after September 30, 2022, online mode through the official website of the CBSE. The last date to submit an online application form after paying a late fee is 07th October 2022. Candidates who will apply online after/on October 01, 2022, will have to pay ₹2000 as a late fee with an Examination of ₹1500 for five subjects.
CBSE Private Candidate Examination Fee 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education released an official notification and notified all the private candidates about the Examination fee who are going to appear in the CBSE Board Exam 2022-2023. By going through the table below, you can check out the CBSE Private Candidate Exam Fee details for private candidates of India and abroad.
|India||₹300 (For Each Theory Subject)||₹2000|
|₹150 (For Each Practical Subject)|
|Aboard||₹2000 (For Each Subject)|
|₹350 (For Each Practical Subject)|
Note: Candidates will have to pay Examination Fee in online mode, through the Debit / Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
How To Apply Online For CBSE Private Candidate Form 2022?
Candidates who want to appear in the CBSE 10th or 12th Board Exam as private candidates will have to follow the step-by-step guide, which is available below.
- Go to the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education at https://www.cbse.gov.in/newsite/.
- On the official website of the CBSE you will find an option of the व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी, click on this option and get redirected to a new webpage.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will have an option of the Continue, tap on this option and go to another page.
- On another webpage, an option related to the Exam From 2023 will be available. Click on this option and go to the new webpage.
- It will ask you to enter your Personal Details, Address, Academic Details, etc,. Fill in all the required details correctly and go to another page.
- Here, you will be asked to upload required Documents’ Scan Copy. Upload it and then get redirected to the payment page.
- On the payment page, you will have to enter required credentials correctly. Fill in the details and tap on the option of the Proceed to complete the payment process in online mode.
After paying the Examination Fee, you need to make a print copy of the application form and keep the login credentials safely, because once the admit card of Board Exam will be released on the official website, you need to provide your login details to download the hall ticket.
|Official Website||Click Here|