The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will distribute the admit card for the Head Constable/Ministerial 2019 on June 18, 2022 for those candidates whose PST and paperwork would be done by authorities from July 13 to August 5, 2022. If you are one of those who applied for the 429 head constable positions, you may get the CISF Head Constable Admit Card from the CISF recruiting website or through the URL provided on this page. Here in this article you will also get to know the downloading process of CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2022.
CISF Head Constable Admit Card 2022
Previously, the CISF published a notice for 429 Ministerial Head Constable Posts in February 2019, and many applicants expressed interest in this recruitment, forcing them to extend the deadline for online applications. And now they are all waiting for their admit cards, and we can anticipate the department to issue the admission card and exam date in the following days.
www.cisf.gov.in Hall Ticket Overview
|Organisation Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable Ministerial|
|Total Vacancies||429 Posts|
|Exam Date||13th July to 5th August 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||18 June 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET, Medical Exam|
The admit card will be sent to applicants as soon as the Central Industrial Security Force department administers the test for the position of head constable. The admit card will be made available on the exam’s official website by the exam’s organising organisation. Aspirants may get their hall ticket by visiting the department’s official website.
CISF Head Constable Admit Card Selection Process
Because there are so many applicants who do not grasp the recruiting technique, all candidates who applied for the CISF Head Constable (ministerial) seats must understand the selection procedure. So we’ve included the selecting method below. Candidates who successfully apply for the position will go through three stages of recruiting before the medical examination, which are as follows:
- PST (Physical Standard Test) and Documentation
- OMR/ Computer Based Written Examination
- Skill Test (Typewriting Test)
The board will only update the admit card for each exam on their website, and no admit card will be sent, thus applicants must check the official website on a frequent basis. All applicants must fulfil the physical standard necessary before PST and paperwork. They will be asked for PST and paperwork after passing the physical requirement. The CISF reserves the right to modify the order of the selection. If the written test is held on the second stage, the candidates who are summoned for the third stage will be determined by their performance in the written examination.
Candidates who get the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination and the number of positions available in each category will be invited to a skill test. After the skill exam, a common merit list will be created. Those who do well will be temporarily chosen for the job of Head Constable based on their merit rank on the list. The list of applicants who have been provisionally chosen will be released on the official website. Following that, individuals who have been provisionally chosen in each category for each vacancy will be summoned for a medical examination. Following the medical examination, the final selection will be made on the basis of merit in the written examination from among the applicants who were deemed fit following medical examination.
CISF Head Constable Cut Off Marks
Candidates who pass the PST and paperwork will be invited for the written test, and in order to pass this stage, they must get a certain number of points.
- Candidates who belong to general category and Ex-servicemen must score: 35% marks
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC must score: 33% marks
What If The Applicant Is Not Satisfied With The Measurement Equipment?
- If any of the applicants fail to fulfil the physical requirement, they will be dismissed and given a rejection slip.
- However, applicants who are dissatisfied with the measuring equipment may file an appeal with the supervising DIG, i.e. the appellate authority, on the same day of recruitment.
- The supervisory authority will then re-measure such rejected applicants on the same day or on a different day.
- Candidates who are rejected but found to be within the stipulated standard on re-measurement will be permitted to continue in the selection process.
- The authority’s decision in this respect will be final..
How To Download The CISF HC (Ministerial) Admit Card?
- All candidates are busy preparing for the CISF HC examination, but in order to participate in the recruitment, you must have an admit card. We have provided some instructions below to help you download your HC admit card.
- To begin, all applicants must go to the CISF recruitment website at www.cisf.gov.in/cisfeng.
- The Admit card download area is now clearly visible on the main page.
- Submit your date of birth/registration number and security code.
- The admission card will now be shown on your computer screen.
- Examine the information provided carefully.
- Print it when you’ve downloaded it.
Point To Be Remembered
- All applicants must download their admit cards well in advance of the test day.
- All directions must be properly followed.
- If a candidate is unable to download the e-admit card, he or she may contact the CISF regional Recruitment Centre of the state from where he or she originates at least one week before the start of recruitment.
- No electronic devices or smartphones are permitted in the examination hall.
- It is necessary to be at the Examination Centre at least one hour before the reporting time.
- Bring one original picture identification and one passport-size photograph.
- Anyone who arrives late will be denied entry to the test centre.
- Candidates invited for PST and document verification must bring all original documents.
- Candidates who pass the height bar Test (HBT) will be subjected to PST.
- If any of the applicants fails to fulfil the physical requirements, he or she will be removed from the recruiting process and given a rejection slip.
- Candidates who meet the whole physical requirement will be permitted to proceed with the documentation procedure.
- Candidates from the reserved category requesting a waiver must present their reservation certificate.
- The candidates’ names, father’s names, and the city/village/town where they live are all clearly stated.
- The authority of the government of India that issued the certificate validates an individual’s claim against the reserved category.
- Furthermore, the caste listed in the certificate falls inside the quota category as announced by the national government.
|Official Website||Click Here|