The most recent notice of Coal India Recruitment 2022 for the hiring of Management Trainees (MT) in a variety of disciplines based on GATE-2022 scores has been published by Coal India Limited (CIL). On the website coalindia.in, eligible applicants can submit an online application for the CIL Recruitment 2022. The following provides all the information on Coal India Recruitment 2022, including the Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Online Application, Important Dates, Application Fees, and How to Apply.
Coal India Recruitment 2022
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released a Coal India Recruitment 2022 for 1050 Management Trainee Positions. Between 23 June and 22 July 2022, you can submit an online application for Coal India Recruitment 2022. Before applying online, read the entire Coal India Management Trainee MT position Notification.
CIL invites applications from young, enthusiastic, and dynamic individuals for recruitment only using online application mode for the post of management trainee in the following disciplines through GATE-2022 scores, as announced in the Advertisement No. 06/2021.
For candidates who took the GATE 2022 exam, this is a great chance. The CIL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE for the position of Management Trainees has been made public by CIL officials. The official CIL Recruitment 2022 Notification lists 1050 positions for Coal India Recruitment 2022. As a result, candidates who meet the requirements for the positions can proceed to submit their online applications using the Coal India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link.
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|No. of Posts||1050 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||23rd June 2022|
|Application Ending Date||22nd July 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on GATE 2022 Scores|
|Posting||Anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas|
The online application link will be active starting on June 23, 2022, and the application form must be submitted by July 22, 2022, to be considered. In addition, read the sections below for information about the CIL Management Trainee Salary, Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Application Fee Details.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Starting on June 23, 2022, and ending on July 22, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may apply online at coalindia.in, Coal India’s official website.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-June-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-July-2022
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Discipline||No. of Post|
|13||Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|14||System and EDP||67|
Coal India MT Category Wise Vacancy Details
|S & EDP||26||7||11||5||18||67|
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|3.||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|4.||System and EDP||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
It should be emphasised that individuals who have earned their bachelor’s degree or who have taken or will take their last year, semester, or trimester and will graduate in the academic year 2021–2022, respectively, are eligible to apply.
A maximum of 30 years of age is required for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022. The most important day for the age calculation is 31.5.2022. According to government regulations, there will be an age relaxation.
The OBC group received a 3-year age reduction, and SC/ST candidates received a 5-year age reduction. According to the rules, the other categories, such as EWS, ESM, and PwD, may also receive an age relaxation.
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2022?
Step 1: The official website is accessible to candidates.
Step 2: then look in the menu bar for the career/recruitment page.
Step 3: Click to get the formal announcement, then carefully read it.
Step 4: Complete the form completely and accurately.
Step 5: In the end, send in your application.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Application fees for the following CIL Management Trainee positions in 2022.
- Candidates from the GENERAL (UR), OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer), and EWS categories must pay Rs. 1000 plus the appropriate GST of Rs. 180, for a total of Rs. 1180.
- Candidates who are SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ or who work for Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries are not required to submit an application fee.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The following stages make up the Coal India MT Recruitment 2022 selection process:
- Candidates who qualify must have taken the GATE 2022/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Candidates would be shortlisted discipline-wise at a ratio of 1:3 for the next round of selection based on their GATE-2022 scores/Marks and requirements. For each discipline, a final merit list will be created using the GATE-2022 scores/Marks. Please be aware that only GATE scores/marks from 2022 will be accepted for Coal India Limited’s Management Trainee Recruitment program; scores/marks from 2021 or before will not be accepted.
- Medical examination and document verification.
- Please refer to the official notification or advertisement for more information on the selection procedure.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 MT Salary
- During the training period, selected candidates will be hired as Management Trainees in the E-2 Grade with an initial Basic Salary of Rs. 50,000 per month and a salary range of Rs. 50000–160000.
- Regularisation will be in the E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60000 – 180000/- at the starting Basic of Rs. 60000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended, upon successful and satisfactorily completing the 1-year training period and passing the test held for the purpose.
- Candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, HRA, cafeteria approach perks and allowances, including Performance Related Salary (PRP), as applicable for the position, in addition to Basic pay.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 MT Posting / Bond
- Posting: Candidates may be placed in any location, including coalfield locations, within subsidiary enterprises. Only those who are ready to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Service Agreement Bond: Appointed applicants must work for the organization for at least 60 months after their start date. At the time of joining, the candidates will need to sign a service agreement bond of Rs. 3 Lakh (Rupees Three Lakh) plus any applicable GST.
We really hope that this post has provided you with all the information you need about the Coal India Recruitment 2022 through GATE. Continue to follow our portal for more recent updates.
|Official Website||Click Here|