the CPGET 2022 examination is going to be conducted by the Osmania University soon. the application forms for the CPGET exam will commence shortly on the official website of the Osmania University that is – www.osmania.ac.in. The CPGET 2022 exam is conducted every year as a entrance exam for different PG courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc; P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes ( M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. For more detailed information keep reading till the end.
The Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET) 2022 is an entrance examination for PG courses like M.A., M.Sc., M. Com and P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years of Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A). the examination is conducted by the Osmania University every year. to appear in CPGET 2022 examination candidates, need to apply first on the official website of the university and then only they will be able to seat for the examination.
|Name Of The University||Osmania University|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET)|
|Start Date To Apply||June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||June 2022|
|Date Of The Examination||Yet To Announce|
|Mode Of The Examination||Offline|
There are certain eligibility criteria to appear in CPGET exam which is mentioned below in the article. All the candidates wish to apply for Common Post Graduation Entrance Test must go through the eligibility first.
CPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|M.A. Courses||M.Com Courses||M.Sc. Courses|
|1. Qualifications: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any field.
2. Marks: To be considered for admission, candidates must score at least 40% on their qualifying exam.
|1. To be qualified, candidates must hold a B.Com. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
2. Marks: In his or her qualifying exam, he or she must have received at least 40% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
|1. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in science from a recognized university.
2. Marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 40% in their qualifying exams to be considered.
Steps To Apply For CPGET 2022
Here we have mentioned the Steps to easily apply for CPGET 2022. All the applicants must apply through the official website of the university and should refer the following steps for further details.
- First of all, visit to the official website of the Osmania University that is – www.osmania.ac.in.
- After that the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Here on this page, you will need to find the “CPGET 2022 application form” link and click on it.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload the require documents.
- And pay the application fees and click on submit.
- Take a print out of your application form for future use.
CPGET 2022 Application Fee
Here in the following table, we have mentioned the application fee for the CPGET 2022. The application fee is mandatory all the candidates must need to pay it otherwise their application will not be accepted by the university.
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 600/-|
|Others Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|For each additional Subject||Rs. 450/-|
CPGET 2022 Preparation Tips
We have mentioned the effective Preparation Tips for the candidates who are going to appear in CPGET examination
- To begin, create an appropriate time schedule based on the Exam pattern and syllabus.
- Begin your preparation early and according to the timetable.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding unwanted distractions.
- Maintain a healthy balance of studies and outdoor activities to keep yourself refreshed.
- Continue to take the mock tests because it will benefit the applicants’ practice.
In this way we have mentioned all the necessary and important details of the CPGET 2022 Examination like notification, steps to apply, eligibility criteria, etc. For more details candidate can visit to the official website of the Osmania University which will conduct the Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET) for 2022. For more topics like this one keep visiting our website on regular basis as we update it regularly.
|Official Website||Click Here|