The application period for Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s 2023 intake is now open. The goal of CPUT is to make a difference in the technological world. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is now accepting CPUT Online Application for the 2023 academic year. You must finish filling out the application before the last date. Continue reading this post to learn more about the Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s CPUT Online Application, the opening and closing dates for the application, how to apply online, etc.
LATEST UPDATES: Last date for CPUT Online Application is 31st November 2022. Eligible candidates can submit online applications by visiting at www.cput.ac.za/. Scroll down to know eligibility and required documents.
- 1 CPUT Online Application
CPUT Online Application
The short courses that Cape Peninsula University of Technology provides are among its many course options. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) provides top-notch academic programmes leading to certifications, diplomas, degrees, doctorates, and other credentials. For the current session, the Cape Peninsula University of Technology has opened CPUT online applications. Prospective students can start the application process for admission to Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Both applicants with undergraduate degrees and those seeking advanced degrees may apply to the CPUT.
|University Name||Cape Peninsula University of Technology|
|Application Dates||30th May 2022 – 31st November 2022|
Check the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Admission Requirements for the classes or course you are applying for before submitting an application; this is crucial because your admission success depends on it. Applicants must confirm that you fulfil the legal, college-explicit affirmation requirements, as well as the necessary APS Score for your desired qualification, prior to submitting an application.
cput.ac.za Online Application Dates
Applications for both undergraduate and graduate admission to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) for the 2023 academic entrance year will be accepted starting on May 31, 2022. The deadline for submitting an application to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) for admissions in 2023 is November 30, 2022. After the application deadline, prospective applicants are not permitted to submit applications.
CPUT Admission Eligibility Criteria
For the purpose of verification and auditing, applicants who are currently in Grade 12 may be asked to submit certified copies of their final Grade 11 test results. The final grade 12 results will still be used to determine entry into the programme. Beginning with the 2023 academic year, applicants who submitted their Grade 11 grades must submit a verified copy of their final Senior Certificate or comparable qualification scores. Students will forfeit their provisional acceptance if they fail to submit their final grades.
The General Education Development (GED) test will not be accepted by CPUT for admission into any of its curricular undergraduate qualifications. Universities South Africa (USAf) no longer recognises the GED, and it is not equivalent to a grade 12 (NSC/IEB/SACAI) in South Africa. It is encouraged that GED holders who want to pursue an undergraduate degree register for and successfully finish a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI exam or an international equivalent.
CPUT Online Application Documents Required
All applicants beginning a new CPUT Online Application are expected to upload all necessary documentation, which often includes the following:
South African Citizens’ Requirements For CPUT Online Application
- Certified copy of Identification Documents (ID)
- final Grade 11 results or your National Senior/Matric/ IEB Certificate.
- An Email Address
- Cell phone number
International Students’ Requirements For The CPUT Online Application
- Valid home country passport
- Photocopy of School qualification
- applicant’s tertiary academic qualification
- English proficiency
- South African study permit
Documents must be sworn translated if they are not in English or Afrikaans. In order to be considered, candidates must be able to present all the documentation needed, depending on whether they are South African citizens or international students.
How To Apply for CPUT Online Application?
- Step 1: Visit www.cput.ac.za.
- Step 2: Pick a qualification and any further specifications.
- Step 3: Select “Apply”
- Step 4: Fill out the application by entering all necessary data.
- Step 5: Additionally, forms are available at the Registration and Applications Office on each campus.
- Step 6: Normal RSA applicants cannot submit applications manually uploaded to a website or over the phone.
- Step 7: upload the necessary supplementary documents
- Step 8: Cover the application fee.
- Step 9: Submit your documents.
CPUT Online Application Fee
If you submitted an application manually, you must pay a Rs.100 application fee. Pay using one of the following methods:
- Cash payments may be paid in person at the cashier’s office on the campus of your choice.
- Utilizing the bank information, you can deposit money.
- a crossed postal order or a crossed, bank-guaranteed check with Cape Peninsula University of Technology on the memo line.
Track Your CPUT Online Application Status
Once an application has been filed successfully, all applicants should frequently visit their online application status check page for updates on their application as well as to confirm its accuracy and status.
- Prospective applicants who have already submitted an application can check on its status online or via phone.
- Successful candidates will receive an SMS letting them know they have been accepted to the institution. The start of class as well as the dates and hours for registration will be communicated to you.
CPUT Selection Criteria 2022-23
The basis of the selection process is a computation of your APS score, which considers your most recent Grade 12 grade together with other significant factors like the school you attended, your gender, socioeconomic condition, race, etc.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology can be reached using the following information if you need to personally inquire about CPUT Online Application 2023.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +27 21 959 6393/+27 21 959 6270
Before the application deadline, prospective students who wish to be admitted to Cape Peninsula University of Technology may submit their CPUT Online Application.
|Official Website||Click Here|