The CBSE will shortly publish the CTET Exam Date 2022 on their official website. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), a national test, is administered annually by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The TET July 2022 Exam will be offered nationwide in 20 languages via online format. Tentatively, the Ctet.nic.in exam date will be available in August 2022. The CTET July cycle application process, eligibility requirements, curriculum, and test pattern will be posted on their official website.
CTET Exam Date 2022
The CBSE is anticipated to publish the CTET Exam Date 2022 on its official website. CTET 2022 notification will be going to be released soon by CBSE on their official website. The detailed information related to the CTET exam will be released on the official website.. The Central Board of Secondary Education administers CTET exams twice a year to determine a candidate’s competence to teach in a government school in India.
The CTET is mandatory eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher by NCTE. For getting the job as a teacher in private school, teaching institutes and government schools , the candidate will have to qualify for the CTET exam. So, if a teaching applicant wants to work in both public and private schools, a CTET credential is essential.
The www.ctet.nic.in 2022 application form will shortly be announced by CBSE. The Ctet.nic.in exam date is scheduled to take place in a number of districts from 15 November to 16 December. The CTET exam will be given in two shifts. The CTET Paper 1 will be administered in the morning, while the CTET Paper 2 will be administered in the evening. CTET 2022 will take the exam in two parts i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2 and both the exams will be done online mode that is Computer Based Test. The applicant should check here for updates regarding the CTET Exam Date 2022
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2022|
|Conducting Organization||CBSE, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Primary teachers, TGT, and PGT posts|
|Exam Location||All India|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|CTET Notification 2022 Release Date||August 2022|
|CTET Exam Date||15 November to 16 December 2022|
There is only one method of registration, and that is to fill out the application at ctet.nic.in. You can follow the registration process for the Ctet.nic.in exam date in the section that follows. We are all anticipating the release of the CTET 2022 Notification, which is scheduled for the month of August.
ctet.nic.in Exam Date 2022
Once the CTET Notification 2022 PDF is made available on the official website, the CTET Exam 2022 Confirmation Dates will be provided here.
|CTET Exam Notification 2022||August 2022|
|CTET Registration Starts From||August 2022|
|CTET Online Registration Ends||To be announced|
|Application Correction Window||To be announced|
|CTET Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|CTET Exam Date||15 November to 16 December 2022|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Only those candidates may apply who have Indian citizenship on a permanent basis. The exam is also open to students from Nepal and Bhutan. Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply for the CTET Exam 2022:
- To be eligible for CTET, candidates must be at least 17 years old. There is no maximum age for CTET applicants. The exam can be taken as many times as the individual desires.
The educational requirements listed in the NCTE announcement dated October 13, 2021 are as follows.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) with at least a 50% grade point average from high school OR a three-year integrated B.Ed-M.Ed. programme after graduation with at least a 55% grade point average.
- A graduation with a minimum grade point average of 50% and a one-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR a post-graduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 55% and a three-year integrated B.Ed-M.Ed.
According to the CTET eligibility criteria notice, candidates for employment as teachers in grades I through V must have successfully completed a three-year integrated B.Ed-M.Ed programme at a National Council for Teacher Education-recognized university. Provided that the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily complete a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education, within two years of the date of their appointment as a teacher.”
Along with these, teachers must also meet the minimal requirements outlined in the recruiting guidelines established by the relevant government where the school is located, or by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Education Qualification For Class I-V (Primary Stage):
- The candidate must have completed their senior secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and have passed or appeared for the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, or have passed or appeared for the final year of a 4-year Diploma in Elementary Education,
- Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passing or appearing for the last year of a two-year diploma in elementary education in conformity with the NCTE standards of 2002, or
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or is enrolled in the final year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed. ), or
- Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% and passing or appearing in the last year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education), or
- Graduated and passed or is currently enrolled in the last year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Educational Qualification For Class VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Graduated and passed the last year of a two-year diploma in elementary education, or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or enrolling in a 1-year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) programme, or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and completion of or enrollment in the 1-year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) programme in line with NCTE regulations, or
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing for the last year of a four-year B.A./ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, or
- Graduation with at least 50% and passing or enrolling in a 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)
How to Apply for CTET 2022?
Candidates who want to become government teachers must first complete the registration process by using the CTET apply online procedure. The Www.ctet.nic.in 2022 application form will be available on the official website. In order to register and get alert messages during the procedure, candidates must provide their own email address and personal phone number.
To complete the application form, the candidate must adhere to the step wise procedure below:
Step 1: Go to ctet.nic.in, the CTET exam’s official website.
Step 2: Start entering the necessary information.
Step 3: is to upload the scanned copies of your signature and photo.
Step 4: is to pay the registration fees.
CTET Application Fee 2022
Depending on the group the applicants fall into, the CTET application fee varies. In addition, the application price may change depending on how many CTET papers a person applies for. A CTE aspirant’s application cost will be more than someone merely taking Paper I or Paper II because they can apply for multiple papers.
|Category||Either Paper I or Paper II||Both Paper I and Paper II|
|General Or OBC (Non-cream Layer)||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST Or Differently Abled Person||RS. 500||Rs. 600|
Therefore, any candidates who are interested in learning when the CTET Exam Date 2022 will be released can view the page up top where we have included all the information. The CTET 2022 Application form can be filled out as soon as it is made available, and the deadline is anticipated to pass in one month. The CTET Authorities have not yet released the official notice, thus stay connected to this page.
|Official Website||Click Here|