The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has issued a short newspaper clipping to recruit Probationary Officers on March 21, 2022. Candidates interested in ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 should visit the ECGC’s official website from March 21 to April 20, 2022, or bookmark this page for detailed notice. The official ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 notice will be available exclusively on India’s Export Credit Guarantee Corporation website. Through this writing you are going to get the detailed information regarding the ECGC PO Recruitment, Application Form, Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process & many more.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
On March 21, 2022, the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 was announced in newspaper advertising. However, the official notice PDF for ECGC PO 2022 recruitment has not yet been posted by India’s Export Credit Guarantee Corporation. Therefore, on March 21, 2022, candidates should anticipate an official notice PDF. In order to learn the step-by-step online application form procedure, an individual must have to keep reading this article till the very end.
The ECGC is a government-owned organization that offers export credit insurance to Indian exporters and is overseen by the Ministry of Commerce. A notification contains vital information such as eligibility requirements, needed educational qualifications, important dates for recruitment, application fee, etc. Candidates can view the official newspaper cutting of the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022.
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- MMRCL Recruitment 2022
ECGC PO Important Dates 2022
The ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 brief notice will be published on March 21, 2022. Once the official announcement pdf is issued, candidates will be able to see all of the important dates for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Exam.
|ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Department Name||ECGC of India|
|Apply Date||21st March 2022|
|End Date||20th April 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination then Interview|
ECGC PO Application Form 2022
- The application form for ECGC PO 2022 will be accessible on the official website, ‘ecgc.in’.
- Every candidate needs to fill in the information on the application form correctly and carefully.
- The information will include the name, age, residence, and educational qualification.
- Candidates must provide a scanned photograph and signature, and university degree certificates.
- After completing the registration process, candidates must print the application for future reference.
If you want to learn more about the ECGC Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022, you must carefully read this post. If you are having trouble submitting an online application form for these opportunities, please leave a remark in the area provided below.
ECGC PO Application Fee 2022
Applicants must pay the application fee, which is listed below:
- An application fee of PRs. 700/- will be charged to all candidates.
- Candidates from the reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD) must pay an application fee of PRs. 125/-.
- The application fee is non-refunded.
- The Exam fee options are – credit card/debit card/ net banking.
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur, and Jaipur will all host the ECGC PO 2022 online Exam.
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Online Examination will be invited to Mumbai for an interview with the Company’s in-house panel.
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the positions advertised by the ECGC, all applicants must meet the qualifying requirements.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- He must have a master’s degree in finance or marketing.
- Associate members of CA / ICAI / ICWA/ACS / CFA will also be able to apply for ECGC probationary officer positions.
- Those candidates who are between 20 to 30 years old are eligible for this post, for extra details please visit official websites or check official notification.
- Applicants from the reserved category will have their upper age limit relaxed.
ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2022
- The ECGC recruitment authorities will hold an exam to identify qualified applicants.
- There will be objective questions in the test with a Descriptive type paper.
- Each question will have the same number of points assigned to it.
- After the Examination, there will be an interview.
- Shillong Teer Live Result
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
- UP Board Exam Date 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
ECGC PO Selection Process 2022
The following processes will be followed in the selection of candidates for the Probationary Officer position via ECGC PO Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly there will be an Online Exam with both types – Objective and Descriptive.
The weightage of the online examination and the interview will be 80:20. To be chosen, the candidate must pass both stages.
In this way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the ECGC PO Vacancy 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|