The ESIC MTS Result 2022 will release shortly by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) on their official website that is – www.esic.nic.in. The ESIC MTS Result 2022 will release online and all the candidates will need to check out this result online. Now for the detailed information about the ESIC MTS Result 2022 keep reading till the end of the article as we have mentioned all the details like steps to check result, details mentioned on it, etc.
ESIC MTS Result 2022
The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has conducted the Multi-Tasking Staff exam on 7th May 2022. All the candidates who have successfully applied for this post and have given the examination now they all are eagerly waiting for the ESIC MTS Result 2022. The ESIC MTS Result 2022 will be release by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) shortly on their official website through online mode.
|Name Of The Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name Of The Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||1948|
|Level Of This Recruitment||National-Level|
|Date Of The Examination||7th May 2022|
|Mode Of The Examination||Offline|
|Mode Of The Result||Online|
|Date Of The Result||24th May 2022|
|Release Status Of Result||Announced|
The ESIC MTS Result 2022 will release shortly and as soon as the result will release it is suggested to the candidates to check it as early as possible because those candidates will qualify for next round, they need to prepare for the further selection process. To download the ESIC MTS Result 2022 candidates will require their credentials. The ESIC MTS Result 2022 will release in a PDF format and that PDF will contain the roll no of qualified candidates.
Steps To Download The ESIC MTS Result 2022
Here we have mentioned the steps by step process to check out the ESIC MTS Result 2022. The candidates can easily check out the ESIC MTS Result 2022 with the help of these steps so they must refer these.
- First of all, the candidates will need to visit to the official website of the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) that is – www.esic.nic.in.
- After the homepage of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Here on this screen candidates need to click on the recruitment option.
- In this option, candidates needs to look for the ESIC MTS Result 2022 link and click on it.
- Now the candidate needs to enter his/her registration number and password and hit enter.
- Then the ESIC MTS Result 2022 will appear on the screen and candidates can download it to their devices.
- At last, it is suggested to the candidate to take a printout of the ESIC MTS Result 2022 for future use.
Details Present On ESIC MTS Result 2022
- Name Of The Candidate
- Category Of The Candidate
- Registration Number Of The Candidate
- Roll Number Of The Candidate
- Post Applied For
- Overall Cut Off Marks
- Marks Obtained In Each Section
- The Overall Score Obtained By Candidate
- Qualifying Status (Pass/Fail)
ESIC MTS Cut Off Marks 2022
Everyone is aware of the importance of cut-off marks in competitive examinations. Because the Cut off Marks will decide the outcome of the examination and allow the candidates to advance to the next round of the selection process. This time, you should also look at the ESIC MTS Prelims Cut off Marks 2022, which will be available after the results are released. So, the Candidates must check the cut-off mark and obtain marks equal to or higher than the ESIC MTS Phase 1 Cut-off 2022.
ESIC MTS Merit List Marks 2022
The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will release the ESIC MTS merit list Marks 2022 after the ESIC MTS Mains examination. The ESIC has conducted the prelims exam, the candidates who will qualify this prelim exam will get chance to sit for the mains exam and after the mains exam the ESIC will release the merit list. The merit list will contain the roll no of the candidates who have been selected for the post of MTS.
In this way we have mentioned the details of the ESIC MTS Result 2022 for phase 1 in the above article. For more detailed information you can visit to the official website which is mentioned above in the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|