The Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) 2022 exam date for the December session has been issued by the National Board of Education (NBE) in accordance with the FMGE December 2022 Application Form. The FMGE 2022 December session will take place on December 4th, according to the announced date. It will be conducted using a computer at numerous testing locations across the nation. On the official website, nbe.edu.in, the FMGE timetable in its entirety has been made available. Candidates may begin applying online for the FMGE December 2022 exam at 3 PM today. The deadline to apply for the FMGE December 2022 session is September 29.
LATEST UPDATES: FMGE DEC 2022 Application Form will be filled from 09th to 29th September 2022. Candidates can submit an online application form by visiting nbe.edu.in/.
- 1 FMGE December 2022
- 1.1 FMGE 2022 December Session Schedule
- 1.2 FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.3 FMGE December 2022 Application Form Required Documents
- 1.4 How To Fill FMGE December 2022 Application Form?
- 1.5 FMGE Registration 2022 Correction Window
- 1.6 Information that is ineligible for editing through the FMGE Correction window
FMGE December 2022
An official announcement on the official NBE website, nbe.edu.in, for the FMGE December 2022 Application Form has been received. The FMGE December session will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). On December 4, the test will be given on a computer-based platform at numerous Centers across the nation.
Candidates can begin applying online for the FMGE December 2022 exam on September 9. The deadline to apply for the FMGE December 2022 session is September 29. Between October 5 and October 10, 2022, applicants may make changes to their applications. The admit cards for the FMGE December 2022 exam are expected to be released on November 28, 2022.
The FMGE screening exam will be administered in two parts, part A and part B, via computer in 2022. The FMGE exam dates for the December session will need to be known by foreign graduates who plan to appear for the screening test to obtain a registration certificate from the National Medical Commission (NMC).
|Exam Name||Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2022|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations|
|Application Dates||9th September 2022 –29th September 2022|
|Exam Date||4th December 2022|
Several steps are involved in the FMGE December 2022 Application Form process, beginning with registration. Candidates must register before filling out the application form, uploading their photos, and paying the registration fee.
A candidate’s application will not be taken into consideration if none of the requirements are met. To fill out FMGE applications, candidates must first register themselves by providing basic personal information on the NBE website.
The online application form must be submitted along with a non-refundable registration fee in the amount of INR 7,080. Without paying this charge, the application form for FMGE 2022 cannot be submitted. Read the entire article to learn more about the FMGE 2022 registration and its application process.
FMGE 2022 December Session Schedule
|FMGE December Registration||9th September 2022|
|Last date to apply for FMGE||29th September 2022|
|FMGE Admit Card||28th November 2022|
|FMGE Exam||4th December 2022|
|FMGE Dec Result||30th December 2022|
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates that meet the NBE-established eligibility requirements may submit an FMGE December 2022 Application Form. Applications from applicants who do not meet the FMGE eligibility requirements for 2022 will be rejected. See the eligibility requirements for FMGE 2022 below.
- Nationality: Candidates who are Indian or Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) are eligible to submit an application for FMGE 2022.
- Academic qualifications: Candidates must have successfully completed an MBBS degree programme from an accredited institution, as attested by the relevant Indian Embassy.
- Academic documents: Candidates must provide pertinent documentation proving they passed the required degree’s final exams. Candidates won’t be taken into consideration for the FMGE December session in 2022 if they don’t provide the necessary documentation.
- Exemption: The FMGE 2022 is not mandatory for candidates who completed their medical degrees in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America. They can directly register with the State Medical Council and the National Medical Council (NMC) (SMC).
FMGE December 2022 Application Form Required Documents
Candidates need to have the following information and supporting documentation on hand before completing the FMGE December 2022 Application Form. Check the list of Documents and information needed below before beginning to fill out the FMGE December 2022 Application Form.
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Nationality details
- Photo ID proof details – Aadhaar card/Driving License/PAN card/Passport/Voter ID
- Class 12-mark sheet
- MBBS qualification details
- passport size photograph
How To Fill FMGE December 2022 Application Form?
The steps to filling out the FMGE December 2022 Application Form for 2022 are detailed below:
- Visit the FMGE 2022 webpage.
- Visit the FMGE 2022 admissions portal, and then click the link for new candidate registration to fill out the registration form.
- Now complete the FMGE registration form with all necessary information, such as your name and contact information (email, phone, password, date of birth, etc.). then send them in.
- Log on to the application form once the FMGE 2022 registration process is complete.
- Now complete the application by entering all necessary information, such as your name, contact information, academic background, and exam location. then send them in.
- Any changes to the information entered by candidates in the FMGE Application form should match the spelling on their documents or certificates.
- Candidates must now upload all necessary documents, including their photo, signature, and thumbprint, among others.
- Choose your payment gateway now, fill in all the necessary information, and complete the transaction.
- Take a printout of your completed FMGE December 2022 Application Form and your fee receipt as verification after the transaction has been completed successfully.
FMGE Registration 2022 Correction Window
After their final submission, NBE offers FMGE 2022 applicants a chance to fix any errors in their applications. To upload the incomplete documents, use the FMGE 2022 registration rectification window (if any). Candidates must make use of this chance and provide accurate information to NBE.
Candidates should be aware that at this time, no new FMGE registrations will be allowed. Only candidates who completed the registration process before the deadline for submission of the same are eligible to use this feature.
Information that is ineligible for editing through the FMGE Correction window
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Testing city
The FMGE December 2022 Application Form is now released along with the official notification. Before registering for FMGE 2022, candidates are recommended to confirm their eligibility because only those who meet the requirements can apply for the screening exam. Announcing the outcome is scheduled for December 30, 2022. Candidates are recommended to visit the official website for further information.
|Official Website||Click Here|