How to create an account on the GFMS Portal. This article contains information on District Wise Guest Teacher Vacancies, Guest Teacher Honoraria, and much more. The certificate for qualified applicants to teach government students is provided by the Online Guest Faculty system. Register and save the eligible teacher’s record in the GFMS Portal.
Madhya Pradesh Education Department has launched a guest teacher management system called Madhya Pradesh GFMS Portal. The following services are available in addition to online registration of guest teachers through the GFMS Portal.
- Schools near your home and possible vacancies – district-by-district, block-by-block, subject-by-subject
- Download your scorecard as a candidate.
- Download the Guest Teacher Honorarium Payment Status Report Payment Slip for Honoraria
- View the school’s discoed and profile.
- Working guest teachers’ list – district and block by district and block by block.
The Madhya Pradesh Education Department invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of School Guest Teacher every year. Those interested in applying can do so online. All of the details about Guest Teacher Online Registration 2022-2023 can be found below.
In Primary School, Secondary School, Higher Secondary School, and Higher Secondary School, MP Guest Teachers are hired. Let us remind you that if you have previously registered as a guest teacher in any year, you do not need to do so again. You should go to the official website to get all of the details about guest teacher registration and make sure you follow all of the rules.
GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application Begin: 03/06/2022
- Last Date for Application: 10/06/2022
GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- At least Graduation pass from any school.
- Minimum Age: not mention
- Maximum Age: not mention
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Recruitment Application Fees
- General/ EWS/ OBC: 0/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Recruitment Process
Step 1: Registration: Fill out your personal information, educational information, and experience-related information on the GFMS portal first. Take a printout of the form after successful registration. You do not need to register again if you have previously registered in any year.
Step 2: Aadhaar E-KYC: Update your Aadhaar card number and Samagra ID on the portal for e-KYC, and print a copy of both.
E-KYC of MP Guest Teacher on GFMS portal?
- Use your registration number or mobile number and password to access the GFMS Portal.
- Enter your Samagra ID number and mobile number in the E-KYC option.
- Now enter the number from your Aadhar card.
- On your mobile device, select either the OTP or Biometric option.
- Finally, the message “Successful E-KYC” will appear.
- Take a picture of the KYC page and print it out.
Step 3: Document Verification: Verify a copy of all of your documents, as well as the registration and E-KYC printouts, at your nearest government school.
Step 4: Download Score Card: After Verify your score card by downloading it from the GFMS Portal and printing it.
Modifications to pre-verified applications (whose score card is available)
The application must be unlocked by applicants whose information has been verified. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered in the application during the unlock process, after which the app will be unlocked. Applicants can make necessary changes to their information after unlocking. It’s important to remember that after making changes, the application must be verified by the cluster principal before a score card can be generated.
Only those applicants who have already registered on the portal and who have obtained a new educational qualification and want to add it to their score card should go through the unlocking process.
- During the unlocking process, you must first log in with your username and password, after which you will receive an OTP for unlocking on your phone.
- Verify the OTP to unlock the application.
- In the Unlock Application, enter your new qualification.
- Use your Sankul Principal Login to confirm the new eligibility and to download the score card.
Step 5: Selecting School: On the GFMS Portal, applicants can download vacancy information based on their subject. Visit the school where the seat is vacant to have your documents verified.
How to download the experience certificate from GFMS Portal?
To use the GFMS Portal, you must first log in. Here you will find the option “experience clam,” which you should select and fill in your information. After that, you can download your certificate of experience.
How to apply for MP Guest Teacher New Registration?
Step 1: To begin, go to the Madhya Pradesh Institute of Guest Teacher Management’s official website.
Step 2: Select “Guest Faculty” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: By clicking on MP Guest Teacher Registration, you can now fill out your information.
Step 4: After that, log in with your registration number and password by clicking on GFMS login.
Step 5: Fill in your information and submit the form.
Step 6: Take a printout of the form after downloading it.
This is all you need to know about GFMS Portal. If you have any queries about GFMS Portal Guest Teacher Recruitment mention them in the comment section below.
|Official Website||Click Here|