The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published the GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 on 15th June 2022 at its official website that is – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in under Advt. No. 6/2022-23. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GPSC AE Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 30th June 2022. For more details like age limit, education qualification, steps to apply, etc., keep reading this article till the end.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022
The GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 has been posted by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) on its official website. Under this recruitment various posts will be filled with eligible candidates like Assistant Engineer (Civil). This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are in search of job. From 15th June 2022 to 30th June 2022 all the candidates can apply for this recruitment drive and no applications will be entertained received after the last date by the authority.
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Recruitment Notification||GPSC AE Recruitment 2022|
|Pattern Of Exam||Direct Recruitment|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||100|
|Start Date To Apply||15th June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
The candidates who wish to apply for this post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 need to note that the application process has been already started and the process is completely online. Candidates need to visit official website of the GPSC to apply. The link of the official website is mentioned in the above article.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to apply for the GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 which includes the age limit and education qualification. Without fulfilling the Eligibility criteria no application will be shortlisted for further process of recruitment.
- candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Technology (Civil) from one of the universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under a Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Basic computer application skills as specified in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and
- Knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi, or both
The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years as of the last date of advertisement. The maximum age must be under 36 years on the last date of advertisement. The age will be computed based on the day the application was received.
|Un Reserved||Not Available||05|
|Physically disabled candidates||Up to 10||up to 10|
In the above table we have mentioned the category wise Age Relaxation for the candidates who are going to apply for the GPSC AE Recruitment 2022. Before going to apply candidate must go through it.
Steps To Apply GPSC AE Recruitment 2022
The application process for the GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 is conducted through the online mode by the GPSC. So here we have mentioned the step by step process to apply for GPSC AE Recruitment 2022, with the help of this process candidate can easily apply:
- Step 1: First of all the candidates need to visit to the official website of the GPSC that is – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage of the website candidate will need to click on advertisement option which is on left side.
- Step 4: Now candidate will need to click on “apply now” of “Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2” link.
- Step 5: Then candidate need to fill the application form carefully and hit enter.
- Step 6: At last it is suggested to the candidate to take a print out of the application form for future use.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
For this GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 the selection process will be as follows:
- Prelim (Objective)
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Prelim Exam Pattern
The Prelim Exam will be of Total 300 Marks. In Part-A of the examination there will be 100 questions of General Studies of 100 marks and in Part-B of the examination there will be 200 Questions of Concerned Subject of 200 Marks. The complete duration of the examination will be of 3 hours (180 minutes).
Here we conclude that we have mentioned all the details of the GPSC AE Recruitment 2022 in the above article. For more details you can visit to the official website of the GPSC which is mentioned in the above section of the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|