The GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 is going to be release today (15th March 2022) on the official website of GPSSB which is – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. The GPSSB Deputy Accountant 2022 examination date has been announced by the Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) that is 24th March 2022. The GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 will contain examination center details, time, and date. All the candidates should keep visiting the official website as the admit card going to release online on it. For detailed information read the post till the end.
GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
the candidates who have applied for the GPSSB Deputy Accountant 2022 in January 2022, eagerly waiting for the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022. As the GPSSB Deputy Accountant 2022 exam going to held on 24th March 2022, the PSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 is going to release today (15th March 2022) 8 days before the exam.
As soon as the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 will release on the official website we will notify to the candidates here on this page. By using their login credentials (registration number date of birth) candidates can download the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022. Proper step-by-step procedure to download the admit card is given below for the candidate’s convenience.
|Organization Name||Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Name Of The Post||Deputy Accountant|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th March 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Yet To Release|
|Examination Date||24th March 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The candidate needs to download the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 before the examination as it is very important document for the examination. Without admit card, no entry will be given to the candidate into the examination hall. In this post complete details about how to download the admit card and all-important points about it are given below.
- IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card
- RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2022
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
- Gurukul Kurukshetra Admit Card 2022
Steps To Download GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
Below listed steps are the procedure to download the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022. With the help of these steps, candidates can easily download their admit card online. All the candidates should go through it and download the admit card as soon as it will release.
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website that is gujarat.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage of the website Search for admit card option and click on it.
- Then, click on the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
- then on the next page, enter the login credentials (application registration number and date of birth).
- Verify the details you have entered and click on submit.
- Now the admit card will appear on the screen.
- It is suggested to the candidate that he/she must download and take a printout of it for future use.
Details Mentioned On The GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
Candidate must double check their GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022 with the following listed information. Because if the admit card contain any mistake candidate must report it immediately to the concern authority.
- Name Of The Candidate
- Father’s Name Of The Candidate
- Mother’s Name Of The Candidate
- Roll Number Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth Of The Candidate
- Category Of The Candidate
- Name Of The Position
- Examination Name
- Examination Time Duration
- Signature Of The Candidate
- Signature Of The Exam Counselor
- Gender Of The Candidate
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Name Of The Examination Centre
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Centre Code
- Essential Instructions For The Examination
- MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- CBSE Date Sheet 2022
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
Documents To Carry With GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022
The candidate must carry the following documents to the examination center for the verification process of the candidate. No permission is to be given to the candidate to sit for the exam without an ID card.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook With Photograph
- Ration Card
- Valid ID Proof Approved By Gazetted Officer
Important Points To Remember
- It’s a good idea to double-check the details, signatures, and photographs on the admit card.
- Candidates should check the GPSSB Deputy Accountant admit card for the reporting time and try to arrive 1 hour early.
- Completely follow all of the covid-19 protocols prior to the examination. The exam hall necessitates the use of a face mask and maintaining social distance.
This was all about the GPSSB Deputy Accountant Admit Card 2022. For more information candidate can refer to the official website which is mentioned above in the article. For more topics like this keep visiting our website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|