The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a full announcement for the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022. The CET Haryana Online Registration Portal has been re-opened till July 8, 2022, according to the notification, and the Common Eligibility Test is expected to be held in August 2022. In this post, you may learn about the requirements for appearing in Haryana CET, the application fees, the process of Haryana CET recruitment, the validity of CET Haryana scores, and the HSSC CET Exam Date and Pattern, and everything else.
- 1 Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Haryana CET 2022 Notification PDF
- 1.2 Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- 1.3 Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Register for Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022?
- 1.5 Haryana CET 2022 Application Fees
- 1.6 Haryana CET Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 Haryana SSC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022
To fill Group C and Group D positions, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will hold a common eligibility test (CET). Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has set up Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 to accept applications for Group C, Group D, and non-gazetted teaching positions in Haryana government departments.
The one-time registration for CET will expedite the recruitment processand ensure that the entire selection process is transparent. The Haryana government will soon announce the CET 2022 test dates. The Haryana government has set August 2022 as the date for the CET 2022.
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
|Category of Article||Registration/ Application Form|
|Name of Vacancies||Group C and Group D Vacancies|
|Haryana SSC CET Recruitment Vacancy||26000 Vacancies|
|Last Date for Apply Online||8th July 2022|
The online application process began on January 12th, 2021, and will end on July 8th, 2022. Candidates who are both interested and eligible for the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 can apply until the deadline. Candidates can register at the official website. Candidates should read the entire article for more information on the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 procedure.
Haryana CET 2022 Notification PDF
Eligible candidates interested in HSSC Group C and D employment should read the notification PDF supplied in the article for complete Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 information. Officials have issued a notification extending the deadline for applying online and paying the application fees, which is listed below.
Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
According to the Haryana Government, the Haryana Common Eligibility Test for Group C and D posts will be held in August 2022 (8 shifts).
|CET Application form||12th January 2021|
|Last date to submit form||08th July 2022 [extended]|
|Last Date to pay application fee||13th July 2022|
|HSSC CET Exam Date||August 2022|
The CET Haryana Online Registration Portal has been re-opened until July 8, 2022, and the deadline for fee confirmation has been extended to July 13, 2022, as stated on June 17, 2022.
Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who intend to participate in the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 process must ensure that they meet the board’s eligibility requirements. Candidates must meet the Haryana CET Notification 2022’s educational requirements, as well as the age and nationality requirements.
- Candidates must have completed a recognized Board, University, or Institution’s 10th, 12th, UG/PG, or equivalent.
- Haryana CET 2022 is also open to candidates from other states.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 42 years old.
- Relaxation of age in accordance with state regulations.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens in order to apply for the position.
- Candidates from other states are also eligible to apply.
How to Register for Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022?
Haryana CET (Haryana Common Entrance Test) A one-time registration procedure will be used, which can be completed by following the instructions below.
Step 1: Visit the website at www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or apply directly through the link above.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number and captcha code, as well as the OTP delivered to your phone for verification.
Step 3: Begin by filling out the Haryana CET Registration Form, which requires basic information such as contact information, education information, and other information.
Step 4: Upload your photo and signature (500 kb jpeg) as well as any other relevant documents.
Step 5: The system generates a new registration number.
Step 6: Now, log in to the portal with the registration number you generated before and begin filling out the forms.
Step 7: Pay the application fee as specified below.
Step 8: Download the application form for future reference by clicking on the “Submit” option.
Haryana CET 2022 Application Fees
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only
Haryana CET Selection Process 2022
Candidates must take an entrance exam, known as the Common Eligibility Test, as part of the Haryana CET Exam. The results of the Haryana CET will be valid for three years. The exam format is shown below.
- The selection for Group D positions will be based on the results of the Common Eligibility Test, as well as socioeconomic and experience criteria.
- The CET score, screening exam, socioeconomic parameters, and experience will be used to choose candidates for Group C positions.
Haryana SSC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The CET Haryana Exam will be divided into two sections.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the test, with each question receiving one mark.
- In the Haryana CET Exam, there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Science, Maths, Hindi, Computer||70||70|
|Haryana General Knowledge||30||30|
To be considered for the recruiting process, the candidate must receive a minimum of 50% (unreserved) and 40% (reserved) marks. The commission will contact the individuals whose names appear on the CET Result merit list in order to fill the vacancies for Group C and D positions.
The following factors are used to narrow down the contenders for shortlisting:
- If there are fewer than 30 vacancies, the number of candidates called will be five times the number of vacancies.
- If the number of openings is between 30 and 50, 150 CET-qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If the number of vacancies is larger than 50, the number of candidates is multiplied by three.
The online registration for the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 has been extended till July 8, 2022. Candidates who want more information about the Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2022 can read the official notification.
|Official Website||Click Here|