The Himachal Pradesh Police constable recruitment was stated earlier, a large number of candidates have applied for it. A total number of vacancies 1334 are available in the recruitment drive. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the HP Police Exam Date 2022, due to the extended winter in various regions in Himachal Pradesh HP Police Exam will be held tentatively on 27th March 2022 all over the state. Further information on the HP Police Exam Date 2022 is mentioned below in the article. So read the article till the end.
HP Police Exam Date 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Police intimated that the written examination for constable position, due to the extended winter in various regions and the administrative reasons the examination tentatively held on 27th March 2022 all over the state.
All the candidates are eagerly waiting for a date to be finalized, as they need to start preparing for the examination. In this recruitment drive the competition is very high and each candidate giving their best. So, the examination level will be tough.
- TN 11th Public Time Table 2022
- UP Board Exam Date 2022
- JKBOSE Date Sheet 2022
- Shillong Teer Live Result
HP Police Constable Exam Date
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the position||Police Constable|
|Date of the examination||27th March 2022|
|Selection Procedure|| PET
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP Police Written Examination Date
The date for the HP Police Written Examination for this recruitment process is now available. According to the schedule, the date of the 2022 HP Police Written Exam is 27th March 2022. The admit card for the HP Police exam will be available soon.
The Candidates who do not have an admit card will be unable to take the examination. Candidates who are chosen will be assigned to Himachal Pradesh.
More detailed information of HP Police Exam Date 2022, like HP Police Written Exam Date 2022, HP Police Constable Written exam date, HP Constable Written exam date, Himachal Pradesh Police exam date, syllabus are available on the official website.
Steps To Check HP Police Exam Date 2022
- First of all, go to the official website is citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in.
- After that, the homepage will open on the website then click on the Recruitment option.
- Now Find and click on the correct link for Notice.
- At last check it and download the examination date for future reference.
How To Download HP Police Admit Card 2022
The Himachal Pradesh police going to release admit cards for the HP Police constable exam shortly on their official website. So, whenever the admit card will be published following steps will be helpful for the candidates to download easily.
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website that is hppolice.nic.in.
- After that candidate needs to open the notification for the respective post that is a police constable.
- Then they need to click on the option “download admit card hp police constable”.
- Now candidates have to enter the login credentials (id and password).
- After putting correct credentials click on the login button.
- Now the hp police admit card 2022 will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, candidates need to keep it in mind to download and print the hp police constable admit card for their future use.
- UP Election Result
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
- MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022
- Lakhimpur Medical College Admit Card 2022
HP Police Exam Pattern 2022
The written exam for HP Police Constable will be multiple choice question (MCQ):
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour (60 minutes).
- The examination will be of total of 80 marks.
- The questions asked in the examination will be based on the 12th standard except for mathematics topic that will be based on the 10th
In the above article, we have given the details about HP Police Exam Date 2022, for more detailed information you can visit to the official website which is mentioned in the above article. For more topics like this one, you need to keep an eye on our website as we post on daily basis.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|