The HPPSC Admit Card 2022 is released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on 2nd October 2022 its official website hppsc.hp.gov.in. For the positions of Computer Programmer and Manager (Marketing). The exam will be given in the form of a computer-based test on October 16 and October 30, 2022, by the Organization (HPPSC). Download instructions for the Admit card update which can be found on the official website.
HPPSC Admit Card 2022
The HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2022 is released on the official website. The steps are given below for downloading the admit card.
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Admit Card||HPPSC Admit Card 2022|
|Admit Card release date||02nd October 2022|
|Exam Date||October 16 & October 30, 2022|
|Screen test on||09th October 2022|
|Exam Type||Computer-based test|
|Position Name||Computer Programmer and Manager (Marketing)|
The duration of the exam is 120 Minutes or 2 hours.
HPPSC Exam Date 2022
The HPPSC exam will be held on October 16 or October 30, 2022. HPPSC Prelims Exam, a preparatory test contains two portions, General Studies, and Aptitude Test. Each of the two parts consists of one hundred questions worth a total of two hundred marks.
HPPSC HPAS Exam Pattern 2022
Both the preliminary and main written tests for the HPPSC HPAS are done using test formats that can be easily changed. The number of papers, the marking scheme, and the mark distribution for each test are all different from one another. The following is a comprehensive explanation of the format of the HPPSC examination:
- The examination will consist of two papers, each worth 200 points, for a total of 400 points.
- A total of 200 points will be assigned to each individual paper.
- A subtraction of 13 percentage points from the total number of marks allotted to each question.
- For unresolved questions, no deductions.
- The first section, General Studies, will consist of 100 questions, and a total score of 200 points will be awarded. The time allotment for this report is two hours.
- Paper 2 will be an aptitude test, and like Paper 1, it will consist of 100 questions. However, unlike Paper 1, the overall number of marks will remain the same: 200. This essay will take exactly the same amount of time as the last one, two hours.
Mains Written Exam
- The primary test will consist of nine separate papers.
- Both English (Paper-I) and Hindi will be used as the qualifying exams (Paper-II).
- Candidates will have a number of options available to them in terms of optional classes to choose from.
- The optional course will require students to submit a total of two papers.
- The first section, titled “English,” will be worth 100 points, and the candidate will have three hours to finish the section.
- The second section of the exam will be in Hindi. Like the first section, it will be worth 100 points, and it will last the same amount of time as the first section, which is 3 hours.
- The third and final section of the exam is called the Essay, and like the first two sections, it is worth a total of 100 points and lasts the same amount of time, which is three hours.
- The following three papers, Paper 4, Paper 5, and Paper 6, will be devoted to General Studies 1, 2, and 3, and each of these three papers will be worth a total of 200 points. Every single paper will take a total of three hours to complete.
- The following two exams, papers 7 and 8, will consist of the candidate’s choice of an optional topic, as determined by their preferences. The applicant will have three hours to complete each of these two papers, and each of the papers will be worth a total of 100 points.
- There are a total of 900 points available for the written paper.
How to Download HPPSC Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Now click on the download admit card on the homepage.
- Now a window will open. Fill in all the necessary details
- Your HPPSC admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Now download HPPSC admit card 2022 and save it.
HPPSC Mock Test Schedule
The upcoming HPPSC HPAS Exam has 3 posts; Labour Welfare Officer, Computer Programmer, and Manager (Marketing). The time, date, and type of examination are given briefly in the below table. Have a look,
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Type of Examination||Date of Test & Time|
|1||Labour Welfare Officer, Class-II, (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in HP Building & Other Constructions Workers Welfare Board||Objective Type Screening Test (offline)||09.10.2022 (10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon) (Reporting Time 09:00 A.M.)|
|2||Computer Programmer, (Class-II) (on contract basis) HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited.||Computer-Based Test (CBT)||11.10.2022 (1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.) (Reporting Time 12:00 Noon|
|3||Manager (Marketing) (Class-I) (on contract basis) in HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited||Computer-Based Test (CBT)||12.10.2022 (1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.) (Reporting Time 12:00 Noon)
Contact Details in Case of any Query
In the event that any applicants have questions, the Commission’s office can be reached by phone on any working day between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the following numbers: 0177-2624313/ 2629739 and Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8004.
|Official Website||Click Here|