The HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 notification has been published by the Indian Army Headquarters, Western Command, Chandimandir for the recruitment of various Group C Posts including the Ward Sahayika, Health Inspector, etc. in the various units of the Army at various locations. All Eligible candidates can apply for the HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 offline by sending the properly completed application form to the mentioned address. All other details like qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc., are mentioned below in the article.
- 1 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Steps To Apply For HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- 1.5 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022
Candidates for Group C jobs are being recruited by HQ Western Command. Interested and qualified people should apply for the positions by submitting a completed application form to the address specified in the notification. All the Candidates should keep in mind that the deadline for applying for the positions is 45 days after the notification is published.
The candidates will be chosen in accordance with existing government norms and regulations. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the written examination and their ability to pass the skill/trade test.
Only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment, and the application process has begun. For applying age of candidates, salary, eligibility, application process, and all types of information are available on this page.
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Army HQ, Western Command, Chandimandir.|
|Recruitment Notification||HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022|
|Type Of The Post||Group C Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||
|Total No. Of Vacancies||70|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd May 2022|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Article Category||Indian Army Group C Vacancy|
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
In the HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 the total vacancies are divided post wise which is as follows:
|Name Of The Posts||Total No. Of Vacancies|
To apply for HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 there is certain eligibility criteria candidate must fulfill. No applications will be entertained who do not fit into the criteria. The eligibility criteria include the education qualification and the age limit which is as follows:
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Name Of The Posts||Education Qualification|
|Name Of The Posts||Age Limit|
|Ward Sahayika||18 To 25 Years|
|Health Inspector||18 To 27 Years|
Note: Age Relaxation applicable as per government Rules.
Steps To Apply For HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022
- In addition to affixing in the application, all candidates must send a self-addressed envelope and a fee of Rs 100/- in the form of a Postal Order in favor of “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107” and 2 current passport size photographs.
- The postal Order must be posted on or after the notification publication date.
- On the top of the envelope, candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of” and the category in capital letters.
- Candidates in the reserved category should also write their category on the envelope’s left-hand corner.
- Only Registered Post or Speed Post applications will be accepted.
- The application must be addressed at “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC), Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107”.
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Note: According to the provisions of the Government of India, the fee shall be waived.
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of the HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Written Test question papers will be bilingual, i.e., English and Hindi. However, questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English exclusively.
- The questions for the posts Ward Sahayika and Health Inspector will be of 10th standard.
- There may also be negative marking.
- The Exam Timing will be 02 Hours
|Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
In this way we have mentioned all the necessary details of the HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 in the above article. Now the candidates all have to do is if they are eligible for the posts apply for using the steps mentioned above and start preparations for the written examination and other stages in selection process.
|Official Website||Click Here|