Indian Air Force (IAF) will release Advt. No. Agniveer VAYU Intake 01/2023 on its official website by October 2022’s second week on its official website at https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/. Online application form filling process is likely to start from first week of November 2022 and last till the last week of November 2022.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment
Candidates who meet the requirements must register on the website for taking the online exam in order to apply for the IAF Agniveer recruitment 2023.
Candidates must download and carefully read the official notification before proceeding to submit their online applications for the position.
|Name Of The Department||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Advertise Number||Advt. No. Agniveer VAYU Intake 01/2023|
|Name Of The Position||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total No. Of Posts||3500|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs.30,000/- (Per Month With Allowances)|
|Job Location||Across India|
To learn more about the job posting, continue reading.
Important Dates For IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Check out all the important dates for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 in the table mentioned below:
|IAF Agniveer Notification Release Date||October/November 2022|
|IAF Agniveer Online Registration Starting Date||1st Week Of November 2022|
|IAF Agniveer Online Registration Last Date||Yet To Announced|
|Date Of IAF Agniveer Examination||January 2023|
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In this section of the article you can check out the eligibility criteria of the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 which is must be fulfilled by the candidates who are going to apply for it otherwise they will not be called for the examination or their application will not be entertained:
- Educational Qualification
Those who have successfully completed a three-year engineering diploma programme from a polytechnic institute recognized by the government of India with a minimum overall grade point average of 50% and a minimum English grade point average of 50% (or 50% in intermediate)
Those who have passed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination from an Education Board throughout India.
- Age Limit
Candidate’s Minimum age should be 17.5 years and must be not be more than 21 years.
Note: Once the detailed advertisement is published, the Agniveer candidates will be able to review the qualifying requirements and other information. The Agniveer aspirants are urged to regularly check the IAF website for news and updates.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will be conducted in the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Physical Efficiency Test
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physics Standard For IAF Agniveer Recruitment
- Height 152.5 cm
- Chest Minimum expansion of 5 cms
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) would involve running 1.6 kilometers (km) in 06 minutes, 30 seconds. Candidates must also complete 10 pushups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats in the specified period to be eligible for the physical fitness exam.
Steps To Apply for IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply through online mode for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1: Go to agneepathvayu.cdac.in to access the official website.
- Step 2: The Airforce Agniveer Bharti Jan 2023 Notification can be downloaded.
- Step 3: Read each and every instruction in this notice.
- Step 4: Start completing the 3500 Agniveer Bharti online application form.
- Step 5: Submit all the requested information together with the scanned documents, photo, and signature.
- Step 6: If required, pay the application cost.
- Step 7: Send in your application for the IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
- Step 8: After submitting the online form, you must print it.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Application Fee 2023
- Examination fee of Rs. 250 must be paid by the candidate when registering for the online exam. Payments can be made through a payment gateway using debit cards, credit cards, or internet banking.
- You can also use a challan to pay the exam fee at any Axis Bank branch.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Pay Scale
- Candidates who are hired would receive a salary of Rs. 30000/- PM with benefits.
- Download the Official Notification from the official website for further information.
|Official Website||Click Here|