IBPS PO Admit Card 2022 made available by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 07th October. The IBPS call letter can be downloaded from ibps.in. Candidates who have applied for one of the 6932 Probationary Officer positions at IBPS receive their pre-examination call letters. To access your IBPS PO admit card 2022, you will need to login with the appropriate credentials. Candidates must verify the accuracy of the information printed on their IBPS PO 2022 admit card like exam information, including city, exam time, exam location, and more.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2022
Admit cards for the IBPS PO preliminary examinations 2022 is made available on 07th October. There will be three preliminary exams for IBPS PO 2022, on October 15, 16, and 22. By entering their registration or roll number and date of birth or password, all registered candidates can get their IBPS PO prelims admit card for download. We shall, however, provide a direct link to the IBPS PO admit card here on this page. No candidates will receive a paper copy of their IBPS PO admit card 2022 in the mail.
ibps.in Admit Card Date 2022
Admit cards for IBPS PO exams are made available online. Admit cards can be downloaded through ibps.in. As soon as the examination board makes the admit cards available, however, you can access yours directly through the IBPS PO admit card link that will be posted here.
|Exam Name||IBPS PO Examination 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||7th October 2022|
|Conducting Body||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Date||October 15, 16, and 22|
A candidate’s personal information, exam date, exam location, exam time, exam day guidelines, and more will all be listed on the IBPS PO admit card. Candidates will not be admitted to the exam room without the admit card.
How To Download The IBPS PO Admit Card 2022?
Here are the steps you need to take to get your IBPS PO hall ticket:
- IBPS has a website that you can visit.
- On the home page, click the link that says “IBPS PO admit card 2022.”
- Enter your date of birth or login information, such as your registration number or roll number.
- The ticket shows up on the screen.
- You can download the ticket and print it out.
After downloading the call letter, candidates must follow the steps below:
- Candidates should carefully look over all the information on the admit card after they have downloaded it.
- They need to make sure that all of the information on the admit card is correct and that there are no mistakes.
- If a candidate needs to make changes to their IBPS PO admit card, they must contact the people in charge of the exam.
Details Mentioned On IBPS PO Hall Ticket
The following information is mentioned on the IBPS PO admit card.
- Roll number/user ID
- Name and address of candidates
- Registration number
- Venue code
- Venue of examination
- Date of examination
- Reporting time
- Space for affixing photograph
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Space for Left thumb impression
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Space for invigilator’s signature
- Examination instructions
How To Do Corrections In IBPS PO Admit Card?
If the IBPS PO admit card has any mistakes, candidates should contact the following address:
IBPS House, 90 feet, DP Road Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, PB No, 8567 Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Helpline number-1800222366, 18001034566
Documents to Carry With IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2022
Along with the IBPS PO admit card, candidates must bring the following:
- Valid IBPS PO exam call letter for each date and session
- Original photo ID that clearly shows the name of the candidate as it was written on the application form
- Copy of a photo-identification document
- Two passport-sized photos
At the time of identity verification, the testing centre will accept the following photo IDs:
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity card issued by a recognised college/university
- Photo-identity proof issued by a gazetted officer/people’s representative along with a photograph
IBPS PO Admit Card 2022 Important Points
Here are a few important points about the IBPS PO call letter:
- Candidates must attach a recent colour photo that fits the size of a passport (same as uploaded in the IBPS PO online application form). They have to sign over the picture.
- No hard copy of the IBPS PO call letter is sent by mail to candidates.
- Candidates must keep the admit card until the process of hiring is over.
- The candidates’ signatures should match the ones they uploaded when they signed up. Applicants are not allowed to take the test if there is any difference.
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Check out the IBPS PO exam day rules listed below:
- Candidates must show up at least 15 minutes before the time on the IBPS PO admit card says they should.
- Everyone has to wear masks.
- The people in charge of the test scan the barcode on the admit card.
- Candidates can wear gloves and bring a clear water bottle, 50 ml of hand sanitizer, a pen, and exam-related documents (admit card, photocopy of ID card, etc)
- Candidates are registered by taking their pictures.
- On the candidate’s desk are rough sheets. During the exam, no extra sheets are given.
- When candidates leave the lab, they must put their rough sheets in the boxes at the door.
- Stationery items like bits of paper, a plastic pouch, a geometry/pencil box, a calculator, a scale, a pen drive, a writing pad, a log table, or an electronic pen/scanner are not allowed.
- Goggles, purses, hair pins, hair bands, belts, caps, watches, cameras, and anything else made of metal are not allowed.
- Any food that has been opened or packed cannot be brought in.
- Rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, brooches, and other jewellery are carefully checked.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Link||Click Here|