ICMR JRF 2022 Admit Card has been officially announced by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh on its official website at pgimer.edu.in/. PGIMER ICMR JRF Admit Card 2022 direct link to download and make print copy is available below. Thousands of candidates who filled the online application form from 29th July to 29th August 2022 to appear in the exam can download their ICMR Admit Card 2022 for Junior Research Fellow.
- ICMR JRF 2022 Admit Card release date is 03d September 2022.
- ICMR JRF 2022 Exam is going to take place on the 23rd September 2022.
- Candidates can visit pgimer.edu.in/, to download the hall ticket.
ICMR JRF 2022 Admit Card
Online application form for the ICMR Junior Research Fellow was filled by thousands of eligible and interested candidates till 29th August 2022. ICMR JRF Admit Card is one of the mandatory documents to have in order to sit in the examination. Officials of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh released the www.pgimer.edu.in 2022 ICMR Admit Card on 03rd September 2022.
|ICMR JRF Admit Card 2022|
|Date||03rd September 2022|
|Direct Link||Available Below|
If you are looking for the direct link to download ICMR JRF 2022 Admit Card and make a print copy of the same then you can get it by visiting the direct link which is available below, note after visiting the direct link, you need to enter valid login credentials, so be ready with it. Thousands of aspirants who registered to sit in the Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Exam to get admission for PhD course will have to download and make print copies, because without the physical copy of ICMR Admit Card no one will be allowed inside the examination hall.
ICMR JRF 2022 Key Points
Below, we have listed some important points related to the Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellow 2022 Exam. Read the key points to know more about the ICMR JRF 2022.
- Online application form for the ICMR JRF 2022 was filled from 29th July to 29th August 2022.
- Tentative date for announcement of the ICMR JRF 2022 Hall Ticket release is 03rd September 2022 and Exam is going to be conducted on 23rd September 2022.
- ICMR JRF 2022 Exam will be conducted in online mode in 20 Cities throughout the Nation.
- Examination is going to take place in a single shift, a total number of 150 MCQs will be asked, total time duration to touch maximum number of questions will be only 120 minutes.
- Out of the total questions, candidates will have to only touch 125 questions. Minimum qualifying marks for ICMR JRF 2022 is 55% for General/EWS and 50% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
To get more details regarding the Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Exam, visit the official website of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh at pgimer.edu.in or ICMR at main.icmr.nic.in/.
How To Download ICMR JRF Admit Card 2022?
Follow the following step-by-step guide in order to download and make a print copy of the ICMR JRF 2022 Admit Card.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Council Of Medical Research at https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
- On the official website of the ICMR an option of the Junior Research Fellowships [JRF] will be available under the option of the Fellowship (Grants). Tap on this option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, an option of the ICMR JRF Admit Card will be available. Click on this option and go to the next webpage.
- You will be asked to enter your Roll Number and Password. Fill in valid login details and tap on the option of the Login to download the admit card.
Note: Once you have gone through the above mentioned step-by-step guide, your admit Card.
ICMR JRF 2022 Exam Date
Indian Council of Medical Research has officially announced the ICMR JRF 2022 Exam Date. Candidates are informed that the Junior Research Fellowships [JRF] Exam will be conducted in online mode on 23rd September 2022 throughout the Nation. Out of the total asked questions candidates will have to solve only 125, each question will carry 1 mark and there will be a penalty of -¼ mark for each incorrect answer.
|Official Website||Click Here|