The IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative (IFFCO) on its official website that is – www.iffco.in/en/corporate. IFFCO is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its existing establishments, Joint Ventures and future projects anywhere in India or abroad. Applications should be sent through online mode only till 15th April 2022. For more detailed information read the full article below.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022
The Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative (IFFCO) has published a IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT). Total no of posts available is not prescribed yet but the last date to apply for the recruitment is 15th April 2022. All the interested and eligible candidates should note that the application form will be accepted online through its official website. Application sent by any other mode will not be entertained.
Now for more information about this IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 like age limit, education qualification, selection process, steps to apply, etc., read the article till the end as below all the details are mentioned.
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Recruitment Notification||IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15th April 2022|
|Training Period||1 Year|
|Compensation||Rs. 33,300/- P.M|
|Category Of The Article||Recruitment|
The nature of the incumbents’ tasks and obligations in IFFCO entail extensive travelling in rural areas. Only applicants with the talent and motivation to work in the field should apply.
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2022
- TSLPRB Police Recruitment 2022
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply in this IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Education Qualification
- Full-time B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree for 4 years. The Candidates whose final semester results are due in May 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ ST applicants must have received a minimum of 55% in their B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree
- and general/OBC candidates must have received a minimum of 60% in their B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
- The Candidates with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher in their B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree should convert their CGPA to a percentage when filling out the application form.
- Only individuals who have completed a B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2019 or later are eligible to apply.
- The above qualifications must come from a UGC-approved university or institute.
- Age Limit
The upper age limit is 30 years as on 01st February 2022. The category wise relaxation is as follows:
Note: The candidates must not belong to creamy layers.
- Knowledge Of The Language
The Candidate must be fluent in the regional language of the state for which an application is being made in reading, writing, and speaking (Knowing one or more than one language will have an advantage). It’s a plus point if you know Hindi very well.
Steps To Apply For IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022
All interested and eligible applicants must apply online by April 15, 2022. Any application received by any other manner will be rejected.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the IFFCO that is – https://www.iffco.in/en/corporate.
- After that they need to click on the “recruitment notice” tab.
- Now the candidates will be redirected on a new page where they will get “Vacancy advertisement – Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)” link.
- Candidates need to click on that link. Now they will be redirected into a recruitment notification and will get a link to apply for this recruitment.
- Click on that link that is – https://agt.iffco.in and if not register yourself and do login into your account with login credentials got at the time of registration.
- Now fill out the application form and submit it.
- For the future reference take a printout of the application form.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All the eligible candidates need to appear for the preliminary Computer Based Online Test in open environment they need to use their own resources, computer/laptop with their own facility of internet.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted based on their performance in the Preliminary Online Test will be invited to the Final Online Test.
- The final online test will take place in a controlled environment at the scheduled testing centers at: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur.
- In the case of a center-based test, candidates must select any two of the aforementioned test centers in the order of their selection. Attempts will be made to assign the test center in the order of the candidates’ preferences, or the test may be conducted online in a proctored environment.
- Once a test center has been selected, requests for changes will not be considered. IFFCO maintains the right to cancel any of these locations, and in that case, candidates must appear in the center designated by the Management.
- The Candidates who are short-listed based on their performance in the Final Online Test will be invited for a personal interview.
- the Candidates who are shortlisted after a personal interview will be medically tested in accordance with IFFCO’s medical standards prior to final selection.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 Locations
For the Field Offices located in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, H.P., Gujarat, M.P, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam (NE), Odisha, A.P, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Regardless of the selection and placement of AGTs for training, absorption applicants can be posted in any of IFFCO’s States/Projects/Establishment(s) in India.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
According to the organization’s rules, the stipend is currently Rs. 33,300/- each month. Following successful completion of one year of training and according to IFFCO requirements, AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, with allowances/benefits as per the Organization’s standards.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022 Service Bond
Trainees in the General/OBC category will be needed to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and Trainees in the SC/ST category will be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 20,000/- for serving for a minimum of 3 years following successful completion of training of IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2022.
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|