The Indian Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) accepts only online applications from the students through its official website that is – www.ignou.ac.in/. Once the student registered on their official website they need to check IGNOU Admission Status whether the application is approved or not. Here you will get to know how to check IGNOU Admission Status, how fill the application form, etc., and all other details. Keep reading the post till the end.
IGNOU Admission Status
All candidates must complete an application form for IGNOU admission to the desired programme given by the university, as well as supply the university with all the essential information about themselves and their qualifications, as well as scanned documents. IGNOU will allow an application if every detail provided by the candidate is written correctly, but an application with wrong information or partial details will be denied by IGNOU University, or the students will be notified to address the discrepancy.
- Make higher education available to all segments of society, including disadvantaged groups, at a reasonable cost.
- Provide high-quality, innovative, and need-based programmes at various levels.
- Encourage open and distance learning throughout the country By utilising cutting-edge technology and methodology, you can provide on-going professional development and advance your skills.
Once the students have completed the IGNOU application forms and paid the registration fee for the specific course that is charged by the university, they will be considered for the admission. The fee is usually acceptable and varies depending on the course. Despite the fact that the IGNOU university provides education at various levels, the application form submission process is the same for all. As a result, the steps to check the IGNOU admission status 2021 are the same for all UG, PG, PG Diploma, and certificate courses. However, some IGNOU courses are entrance-based, and in order to check the admission confirmation status, students must first pass the entrance examination.
How to Apply to IGNOU
Students who want to study IGNOU courses can apply for admissions to IGNOU online using the IGNOUN Online Admission System (OAS). The School of Studies is a comprehensive platform that offers 21 different course options. Before applying, students should thoroughly review the IGNOU courses, fees, eligibility criteria, IGNOU admission process, and registration steps for each course on the OAS page.
Steps To Check IGNOU Admission Status
- Step 1: First of all students need to Visit to the official website of the IGNOU that is – www.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that they need to fill up the blanks by “Enrollment Number” and “Applied Programme”.
- Step 3: Now they need to select the ”course code” that the student has applied for the admission. The course code is the short form of the course name that is specified by the IGNOU in its prospectus.
- Step 4: Press the Search Button appeared Below
- Step 5: Then Fill in the captcha that is mentioned in on the blank Column.
- Step 6: That last the student will be redirected to the new page containing IGNOU Admission Status.
Only the Regional Centers will accept the application forms and continue forward with the admission process if a student has filled in all of the required details correctly and submitted all of the required documents on time. The admission process will be marked as “Confirmed” on the Admission Status Page for deserving candidates. In addition, the university sends the candidates a confirmation email and text message regarding their IGNOU admission status.
In this way we have mentioned how to check the IGNOU Admission Status and other details. For more topics like this one keep visiting our website. As we update our website on regular basis.
|Official Website||Click Here|