Indira Gandhi National Open University students have been waiting for the Term-end Examination result. However, there has been no information on that matter for a long time. But today, the officials announced the result on IGNOU’s official portal. So, candidates who appeared in the IGNOU December 2022 TEE can check their results on the university’s official website. Furthermore, students can check their grades and other information. Below, we have shared complete information on How to Check IGNOU Result 2022, have a look.
IGNOU Result 2022
Students from several disciplines who took the IGNOU Term-End Examination (TEE) in June/July 2022 are eagerly awaiting their results. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the results on their official website.
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Result Type||Term-end Examination|
|Result Date||15th April 2022|
How To Check IGNOU Result 2022?
Students can check their grades on the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University. Students have to be ready with the details they need to fill in the login portal to check their results. For instance, students will need their roll no. and Date of Birth to login and check their results. Below we have listed complete process to check IGNOU result 2022:
- Go to the official Indira Gandhi National Open University which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- After that, you will see the Results section which must be visible on the top section so click on it.
- A new page will appear and on this you have to choose Term-end from the menu.
- Again, a new page will pop up, here you will see many options for different results. But you have to choose the June 2022 Exam Results which is the latest one.
- Now, the login window will appear on the screen. Here you will have to type in your 9 digit registration number or enrollment id.
- After that, click on the Submit button and your result will be shown on the screen.
- You must save this result for future reference and take a printout as well.
How to Apply for the IGNOU 2022 Improvement Exam?
IGNOU 2022 Improvement Exam will be held soon. These exams are only conducted for the students who have appeared in the exam but they have failed or have not scored high enough on the exam.
When it comes to applying, then Master’s and Bachelor’s program students can apply for the improvement exam. Moreover, there is an eligibility criteria that applies to the improvement exam:
- You need to have at least 2% marks in the exam to become eligible for improvement exam.
- For master programme students, they need to have at least 2% marks and a maximum of 55% marks. If they score more than 55% then they won’t be able to apply for the improvement.
How to Apply for IGNOU Result 2022 Revaluation?
If a student has been undervalued in the result, then he or she must apply for the result revaluation which can be done on the official website. However, you will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 750 which is applicable for every subject. For instance, if you want to evaluate 2 subjects, then you need to pay 750 x 2 Rs which is equal to Rs. 1500, and so on.
Only students which are not happy with their results can apply for this revaluation process. You have to apply for the revaluation within one month of the result declaration. However, one needs to note that there will be no further revelation for the Laboratory Score or Projects. Student can download the application form from IGNOU’s website and fill it up with all the required details, then pack it in a envelope and send it to the desired address.
IGNOU TEE Cut Off 2022
A set of standards is created for each institution. Those standards are expressed in terms of grades that a candidate is expected to achieve. As a result, it’s known as “cut off.” This enables a college or university to identify the best students among a large number of applicants in order to fill their seats.
IGNOU has its own set of cut-offs. Candidates who score below that threshold are not eligible for further consideration. The maximum qualifying percentage for pursuing an MBA is 50% for the general category and 45 percent for the reserved category.
IGNOU Back Examination
You can give your paperback in two years if you failed a paper in the first year. To apply for back papers, you must first complete out an application form. On the official website, the form is available. IGNOU offers an 8-year term to fulfil all backlog under graduation and a five-year period to complete post-graduation. If you have already submitted the assignment in previous years then there is no need to resubmit it.
So, this was all about the IGNOU Result 2022. Hopefully, you have seen your result for this year. However, if you have any questions or suggestions, then do let us know in the comments.
|Official Website||Click Here|