The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has opened up IOCL Recruitment 2022 filling 56 positions for people who are non executive. On September 12, 2022, the IOCL put out an official notice to hire engineering assistants and technical attendants. Applicants can submit their IOCL Recruitment application forms on the official IOCL website, which is currently live. The IOCL portal will stay open until 10 October 2022, and applicants must send in their application forms by that date. Scroll down through this article if you want to know about IOCL Recruitment and the application process for which you can apply on https://ioclapply.com/.
IOCL Recruitment 2022
The only way to apply for the IOCL EA recruitment in 2022 is online. The link to apply online for IOCL jobs in 2022 is given below. The link will be live until October 10, 2022. Candidates can apply online for the IOCL Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant positions in 2022 by clicking on the link here. So just click on the link to successfully apply online.
The IOCL recruitment 2022 pdf notice is posted on the company’s website. Before applying online, candidates must read the detailed notification pdf to get a full picture of everything. The direct link to the PDF of the IOCL recruitment notice for 2022 is given below for candidates’ convenience. So, click on the link below to get the official notice.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Important Dates 2022
For the IOCL Recruitment, people are asked to fill out the application form online. To fill out the application form, candidates must log in through the official portal.
|Recruitment Name||IOCL Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Body||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Posts||Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant|
|Application Starting Date||12th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||10th October 2022|
Diploma holders and people who have finished 10th or 12th grade have been asked to apply for the jobs. There are a total of 56 open positions for non-executive positions. Before filling out the application form, the candidates must make sure they meet the requirements listed below.
IOCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
The educational requirements and age limits for IOCL jobs are listed below.
Aspirants must have a 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, ITI or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute/board.
An applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of applying for the positions and no older than 26 years old. Age relaxation has been granted to candidates from the disabled and reserved categories. The tabled data below can help you determine your age restriction based on your category.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- Ex-serviceman – As per rules
- PWD candidates – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC non-creamy layer) – 13 years
Note- Candidates from the reserved categories will only be eligible for the positions that have been designated for them. If they apply for unreserved positions, they will be placed in the general category.
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s pipeline division and, on the home page, hit the link that says “Latest Job Opening.”
- On the new page, click the “Non-executives Recruitment” link.
- Now, on the new page, click the same link again.
- You will see a login page appear; put in the registration number, password, and DOB, complete the captcha, and sign in; agree to the terms and conditions and then fill out the application form by entering the requested information.
- Pay the application cost for your category online and then submit the application form.
- You can print out the application form.
It is mandatory that candidates who fall into the General, OBC, and EWS categories pay a fee of one hundred rupees. Candidates who fall under the categories of SC/ST/PwBD do not need to pay the Application Fee.
Documents Required For IOCL Application Process
It is not necessary for the applicants to include scanned copies of their signatures to the application form. On the basis of the information that they will supply in the application form, the board will select a group of candidates to participate in the written examination. Having said that, the documents will be necessary in order to proceed with the final selection procedure.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates will be chosen for the position based on their performance in both written and physical examinations.
- The candidates who pass the written test will then move on to the physical test, and the final merit list will be compiled based on the results of the written test.
- To be eligible for the written exam, candidates need to get a grade equivalent to at least 40 percent of the possible points.
- The candidates who fall into the reserved categories (SC, ST, ex-servicemen, and people with disabilities) need to get at least 30 percent of the possible points in order to move on to the written exam.
- After the verification of the candidates’ documents, the final selection from among the applicants will be made.
|Official Website||Click Here|