Islamic New Year 1444 is going to be observed on 31st July 2022. Crescent moon will be sighted on 30th July 2022 and the new year will be celebrated next morning. Islamic New Year 2022 Wishes, Quotes and images are available below. You can use these to wish your friend or family a Happy Islamic New Year 2022. As per the Hijri Calendar, the first month is known as Muharram. Important of this month is very high in Islam, both Shia and Sunni respect this month from the core of Heart. Islamic New Year 1444 Wishes are available in the form of text as well as in Image below. On the 31st July 2022, entire muslim community will celebrate Hijri New Year 1444.
Islamic New Year 1444
Follower of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) will celebrate there new year on 31st July 2022. Important of this is very high in Islam, on 10th day of Moharram (1st Month of Hijri Calendar or Islamic Year) Battle of Karbala was fought between Umayyad Caliph and Husayn ibn Ali (PBUH). 10th Muharram is also known as Day of Ashura. The best fasting month after the month of Ramadan is Muharram, Muslims fast on the days of Ashura and follow the other rituals. By sending Islamic New Year 1444 Images, Quotes and Wishes you can wish this to your friend and family.
On the days of Ashura (10th Muharram) , a procession is held in many countries, in Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc, a procession is held on the day of Ashura, thousands of people take part. Processions on 10th Muharram are held by both Shia and Sunni Muslim, Shia muslim do “Matam” and while Sunni doesn’t. The process of Sunni Muslim is led by leader of Mohalla or Group during the process interested people plays with sticks, word, etc a fighting. Many people have fire and other tools. Islamic New Year 2022 it is not celebrated like a festival. Because this is the month when the Battle of Karbala happened.
Islamic New Year Wishes 2022
New year is going to be observed on 31st July 2022 in Asia. Below, we have shared Islamic New Year Wishes 2022. Reading the following wishes, and any of the below to you dearest one wishes her/him a Hijri New Year 1444.
- May this Islamic New Year make you more beautiful, all the sins washed and because of a pure hearted person – Happy Islamic Year 1444
- With the beginning of the new year, may blessings to Almighty Allah come in your life and all your halal wishes are fulfilled. Wish you a Happy Islamic Year 2022
- This Islamic New Year promise yourself that you will be follow all of saids of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and try to be good person. Happy Islamic Year 1444
- Islamic Year 1444 has arrived, we all need to seek forgiveness from the Almighty God and ask for a Life full of happiness. Happy Hijri Year 2022
Happy Islamic Year 1444 Images
A few Happy Islamic Year 2022 Images are available below, download and send it to your family or friends to wish for this day.
- Happy Islamic New Year! May this new year bring a lot of peace & prosperity.
- Promise yourself that this year that you are not going to skip Salah (Namaz) for even a single time till you leave this world, and ask Allah to forgive your sins. Happy Islamic Year 2022!
- The Hijri New Year begins. Let us pray that it will be a year with a new peace and love, may Almighty Allah list your prayers for the new year.
- May Allah (SWT) shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience and many more. Happy Islamic New Year 1444!
Islamic New Year 2022 Quotes
Quotes for Hijri New Year 2022 are listed below, by reading these Islamic New Year 1444 Quotes you know more about the importance of this month.
- In the New Year of Hijri, think about making yourself more honest and kind-hearted towards others.
- I pray that Islamic New Year 2022 comes in your life with a lot of love and blessings. May the new year of Hijri make life easier and Almighty Allah show you the right path.
- May Allah SWT bless you and your family & friends with his best blessings on the Hijri New Year 1444. Wishing you a very Islamic New Year 2022.
- The Islamic new year has arrived. Now is the time for us to evaluate and improve ourselves and do a great preparation for the day of Akhira!
Happy Islamic New Year 2022! After reading the writing if you have any questions of queries then asked it by your valuable comments.