The National Testing Agency is going to conduct JEE Main 2022 Session 2 from 21st to 30th July 2022. Candidates who are going to apply online for the JEE Main Session 2 are informed that JEE Mains 2022 Application Form Last Date is 09th July 2022. If you have not yet enrolled yet then do hurry because only a few hours left to do so. Information regarding the JEE Mains 2022 Session 2 Application Form are available below in details, eligibility for JEE Main and step-by-step guide to apply online, all are available below in this article.
JEE Mains 2022 Application Form Last Date
To appear in JEE Main 2022 whose tentative exam dates are 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th it is mandatory to apply online by visiting the official website of Joint Entrance Examination Main at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Session 1 Exam has been already conducted in June 2022. A vast number of candidates have already appeared in JEE Main 2022 Session 1 and they are waiting for the announcement. Students who are not satisfied with the Session 1 Exam, are going to appear in the Session 2 Exam. If you have not yet enrolled to appear in the exam then you must hurry because 09th July 2022 is JEE Mains 2022 Application Form Last Date.
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Overview
|Exam||JEE Main 2022|
|Organiser||National Testing Agency|
|Application Form Start Date||1st June 2022
03rd July 2022 (Reopen)
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th June 2022
09th July 2022
|Exam Mode||Online / Offline|
|Time Duration||03 Hours|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||July 2022|
|Exam Date||21st to 30th July 202|
JEE Main Application Form 2022
Steps to apply online for the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Application Form are available below, go through the step-by-step guide and learn the procedure in detail.
- Go to the official website of the JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the option of Registration for JEE(MAIN) 2022 Session 2 (two).
- Tap on the New Registration and visit the next webpage.
- Hit the button of Click here to Proceed and get redirected to another webpage.
- Enter Personal Details, Present Address, Permanent Address & Password and tap on the option of the Submit.
Note: Post tapping on the above mentioned option, registration procedure will be completed.
- Go to the url examinationservices.nic.in/jeemain22/root/Home.aspx/.
- Enter Application Number and Password and tap on the option of Sign In.
- Fill in your Educational Details, upload Required Documents’ print copy and tap on the option of Next.
- Pay online Application Fee and finalize the application form by tapping on the option of the Submit.
JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students who meet the following eligibility criteria in terms of age and education qualification are eligible to apply online and appear in JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Exam.
- Educational Qualification – An individual must have passed the intermediate from a recognised board. (Students who appeared in the Intermediate exam and their result is not yet announced can also apply online for the JEE Main 2022 Session 2).
- Age Limit – To apply online for JEE Main 2022 there is no minimum or maximum age qualification, any group of candidates who have required documents can apply online.
JEE Main Application Fee 2022
JEE Main 2022 Application Fee details are available below, go through the table and learn more about the same.
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech
Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 2B: B.Planning
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2B: B. Planning
Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech, Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B : B.Planning
Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
Application fee can be paid through the debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI in the time of applying online for the JEE Main 2022 Application Fee.
|Official Website||Click Here|