jeeadv.ac.in 2022 Registration is going to start from 07th August 2022 for the candidates who are eligible to sit in the examination. JEE Advanced 2022 is going to be conducted by the IIT Bombay. JEE Advanced 2022 Notification has been already released officially. Direct link for registration of JEE Advanced 2022 will be activated on the official website at www.jeeadv.ac.in/, by the IIT Bombay. Only those students are eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2022 whose rank is under 2,50,000. The concerned officials of IIT Bombay have already announced the JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date, whose details are discussed below. Keep reading in orders to know all about JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criterias, etc,.
jeeadv.ac.in 2022 Registration
Top 2,50,000 qualifiers will apply online for the JEE Advanced 2022 by visiting the official website at www.jeeadv.ac.in/. Candidates who want to get admission for BTech, BS, BArch, BTech and MTech dual degree, BS and MS dual degree, Integrated MTech, and Integrated MSc course need to appear in the JEE Advanced 2022 which is tentatively scheduled to take place on 28th August 2022. It is informed to all eligible who are going to apply online for the jeeadv.ac.in 2022 Application Form that the last date for registration will be 11th August 2022. Note that the direct link will be activated on the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 on 07th August 2022. At the time registration candidates need to fill in personal and academic details, upload required documents’ scan copy and pay online application fee.
JEE Advanced 2022 Highlights
|Exam||JEE Advanced 2022|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Courses||BTech, BS, BArch, BTech and MTech Dual Degree, BS and MS Dual Degree, Integrated MTech & Integrated MSc.|
|No. Of Seats||16,232|
|Exam Time Duration||6 Hours (3 Hours for each Paper)|
|Exam Medium||Hindi / English|
|No. Of Exam Cities||201|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria in terms of JEE Main 2022 Rank and Age Limit for JEE Advanced 2022 are listed below.
- JEE Main 2022 Rank – Only those candidates are eligible to apply online for JEE Advanced 2022 who appeared in JEE Main 2022 for BE/BTech and holding rank between 1 to 2,50,000.
- Age Limit – Only those candidates are eligible to do JEE Advanced 2022 Registration who are not 25 years old as of 1st October 2022. (There is an age relaxation of 5 years for candidates, who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.)
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date
IIT Bombay has already announced the JEE Advanced Exam Date 2022 officially at www.jeeadv.ac.in/. Candidates are informed that examination is going to take place in online mode at various examination centres of 201 cities. There will be two papers in the JEE Advanced 2022 Examination, to solve each paper, candidates will get a total time duration of 3 hours. In each paper of JEE Advanced 2022 there will be three sections, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Exam time and slots details will be available soon on the official website, hall ticket for the examination will be available 3 to 4 days prior to the exam date.
JEE Advanced 2022 Important Dates
|Registration Start Date||August 07, 2022|
|Last Date For Registration||August 11, 2022|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||August 12, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 23, 2022|
|Exam Date||August 28, 2022|
|Response Sheet Release Date||September 01, 2022|
|Answer Key Release Date||September 03, 2022|
|Result Date||September 11, 2022|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to go through the following step-by-step guide in order to submit the JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form.
- Go to the official website of the JEE Advanced 2022 at jeeadv.ac.in/.
- On the official website of the JEE Advanced 2022 an option of the New Registration will be available, tap on the option.
- Now you need to fill in the required credentials i.e. Personal Details, Academic Details, etc.
- You will be asked to upload a Photograph, Required Documents’ scan copy, etc,.
- Pay online Application Fee through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking in online mode and Submit online application form.
Post submitting the online application form make sure to make a print copy for further uses.
To submit an online application form for JEE Advanced 2022 an individual who belongs to General or OBC needs to pay an online application fee of 2,400/- rupees, and an individual who belongs to SC/ST or female category candidate will have to pay only ₹1,400/.
|Official Website||Click Here|