Fill out an application for JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has notified to recruit JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 for 701 positions. In addition, the Jharkhand Workers Selection Fee (JSSC) board has issued a call to qualified candidates to submit online applications to fill the position of Industrial Coaching Officer in a competitive examination in 2022. There are 701 seats available for JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 submission, a comprehensive variety. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply can do so through the official website. Candidates are advised to review the official announcement of JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 before filling out the application form to ensure that they are eligible for the position advertised.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022
Complete JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 information is found on the organization’s official websites – jssc.nic.in. A notification was issued by the Department of Industrial Training Institute, Government of Jharkhand, and it was widely publicized. This is encouraging news for individuals looking for government jobs in Jharkhand. Candidates are encouraged to apply online for the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 listed above. All other recruitment related information, such as –
- Educational Qualifications
- Eligibility requirements
- Age limit
- Number of openings
- Post names
- Job location
- Application fee
- Important links
- The procedure to Apply is included in the next section.
Candidates looking for employment opportunities in the state of Jharkhand may take advantage of JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 opportunity. The selected individual would be based in the state of Jharkhand and will receive a salary in the range of Rs.35400-112400.
The JSSC recruitment notice and the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 online link are provided in this section. Candidates who wish to apply for the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 must pay the application fee under the authorized procedure. The candidate must go to the overview desk to get JSSC recruiting information such as vacancy, job title, etc. Therefore, candidates interested in applying for ITI positions should first check their eligibility.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Here on this page, we have provided comprehensive information on the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022. Candidates who satisfy the minimum qualifications should read this article and apply for the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 as soon as possible.
By referring to the sections below, aspirants will be able to access and obtain the official notice and the online registration link. The deadline for submitting an online application is May 12, 2022, so get your application early.
|“JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022”|
|Name of Exam Board||JSSC|
|Name of Post||ITO (Industrial Training Officer)|
|No. of vacancy||
|Apply Online Date||12/04/2022 (Dates Extend)|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/05/2022 (Dates Extend)|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
|Official website for Apply Online||jssc.nic.in|
The online registration-cum-application process for JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 at the JSSC begins on April 12, 2022. It finishes on May 19, 2022, with the final day for submitting the examination fee being May 21, 2022.
Therefore, we recommend that all applicants submit their applications before the deadline to ensure their safety.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 –
Desirous applicants seeking JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 through JSSC Recruitment 2022 must meet the educational requirements as specified by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission in the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Notification, which can be found here.
- Interested applicants who wish to apply for the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 must possess the following educational credentials below.
- In addition, candidates must have completed their ITI, B.Voc, or Graduation from a nationally recognized university or institute to be considered.
- Please refer to the Official Notification for further information on detailed eligibility.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Age limit –
The candidate’s age must be at least 21 years old and not more than 35 years old, with age limits of 37 years for EBC/BC-Male, 38 years for Women, and 40 years for SC/ST-Male and Female specified in the JSSC ITO Recruitment Notification 2022.
Therefore, candidates interested in applying for Industrial Training Officer Jobs in Jharkhand SSC through the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 must be at least 21 years old and not more than 35 years old.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Selection and Pay Scale
Written Examination and Interview will be used to choose applicants for JSC ITO Jobs 2022 under the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022, as specified in the JSSC Notification 2022.
Under the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022, candidates chosen for Industrial Training Officer Jobs in SSC through JSSC Recruitment 2022 would be compensated in the Pay Scale of Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 as specified in the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022.
JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- All – Rs.100/- (UR or OBC Candidates)
- SC/ ST – Rs.50/-
How to Apply for JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022?
Follow these simples steps for apply JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 Online –
- Step 1: Go to the website www.jssc.nic.in and fill out the application form.
- Step 2: After accessing the website’s home page, you must locate a link directing you to the JSSC Industrial Training Officer Online Registration page.
- Step 3: JSSC Industrial Training Officer Apply Online Section will be redirected to you when you complete.
- Step 4: If you are a first-time user, you must complete the registration procedure by clicking the Register button.
- Step 5: You will be provided with a Registration Id and a Password.
- Step 6: Now that you have logged into your account, pick the position you are applying for.
- Step 7: Complete the JSSC ITO Recruitment 2022 application form completely and accurately.
- Step 8: Make sure you have uploaded all necessary papers for JSSC Industrial Training Officer 2022.
- Step 9: Pay the application fee for the JSSC Industrial Training Officer Bharti position.
- Step 10: Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Step 11: JSSC Industrial Training Officer Online form should be printed and kept on hand for future reference.
Aspirants are advised to seek clarification from a JSSC representative if they have any questions. On this page, you will find information on the JSSC job openings.
In addition, information on age restrictions, educational qualifications, the recruiting process, fees, wages, etc., is provided above.
|Official Website||Click Here|