The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to give 75,000 rupees to daughters under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme. This scheme provides financial assistance for the education of daughters from economically disadvantaged families in the state from birth to graduation. To take advantage of the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, you must first register at mksy.up.gov.in.
- 1 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 1.1 Mukyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Objectives
- 1.2 Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
- 1.4 How to Apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online?
- 1.5 How to Apply Offline for the Kanya Sumangla Yojna?
- 1.6 Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benefits and Implementation Levels
- 1.7 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Status?
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
MKSY is one of the states of Uttar Pradesh’s cutting-edge programs for young girls. The UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a program that focuses solely on the social security and development of young girls. The MKSY program was introduced in 2019 and went into effect on April 1 of that same year. With the intention of removing all obstacles to the safety and protection, health, and education of female children in the state, this program has been put into place.
Online applications for the UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana are accepted. If a person is unable to apply online, they may still submit their applications offline. Online and offline application processes are both cost-free. There are no fees associated with submitting an application.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana|
|Incharged Department||Department of Women and Child Development, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Implementation||1st April 2019|
|Stages of Implementation||Six|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Applicants must upload a variety of papers as needed during the registration procedure. They must therefore have all the necessary documents on hand when applying.
Mukyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Objectives
The primary goals of this scheme are as follows:
- Improvements in the state’s health and education systems.
- Female feticide must be eliminated.
- To keep the proper sex ratio
- To put an end to child marriage abuses
- To assist the family of the newborn girl child financially.
- To change people’s negative attitudes toward girls and to instill in society a positive attitude toward the birth of a girl child.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary’s family’s annual income should not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- The beneficiary’s family must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh and have a certificate to prove it.
- The family should have no more than two children.
- The scheme will only be available to families with two female children.
- The Kanya Sumangala Yojana will also provide benefits to any adopted girl child.
- The scheme will also cover the third girl child born after the second delivery of twins.
Documents Required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
When applying for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the following documents must be submitted:
- Ration card with the girl child’s name on it.
- Annual income certificate for the family (self-certified).
- The girl child’s most recent photograph.
- Parents’/Guardian’s/Girl Child’s Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport
- Passbook from the bank
- Certificate of Adoption (if applicable).
How to Apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online?
Apply for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana online by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Visit the scheme’s official website at https://mksy.up.gov.in and navigate to the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Step 2: The ‘Apply Here’ button can be found under the ‘Citizen Services Portal’ tab. Simply click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to register.
- Step 4: Once you’ve registered, click the ‘I Agree’ button and then ‘Continue.’
- Step 5: You will be prompted to enter some information before clicking on the ‘Send SMS OTP’ button and entering the captcha.
- Step 6: To complete the registration, enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
How to Apply Offline for the Kanya Sumangla Yojna?
Those without an internet connection or experiencing any other problems with the online application can submit their application offline. They must submit their forms at the offices of the Block Development Officer SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer, etc. for offline applications. Any of the offices can provide free offline application forms.
The application form must be submitted by the applicant along with any other documentation. The concerned officer will then send the District Probation Officer these completed applications (DPO). The DPO will upload all the data online, and these offline applications will then be processed further in online mode. Applications sent by postal mail won’t be accepted.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benefits and Implementation Levels
|First Class||Girl child born on or after April 1, 2019||Rs.2,000|
|Second Class||Girl child who was fully vaccinated before the age of one year and was not born before April 1, 2019||Rs.1,000|
|Third Grade||During the current academic year, girls were admitted to first grade.||Rs.2,000|
|Fourth Class||During the current academic year, girls were admitted to the sixth grade.||Rs.2,000|
|Fifth Category||Girls admitted to the ninth grade during the current academic year||Rs.3,000|
|Seventh Grade||Girls who have completed their 10th and 12th grades and have been admitted to a bachelor’s degree or a two-year diploma program during the current academic year||Rs.5,000|
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Status?
People can check the application list by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Navigate to the official MKSY website.
Step 2: On the homepage, select the “All District Application List” option under New Features/ Reports.
Step 3: Select the fiscal year, quarter, and division from the dropdown menus, then click the “Submit” button.
Step 4: The stage-by-stage application list details for all districts in the selected division will be displayed.
Step 5: Print the page for future reference by clicking the “Print” button.
If you are eligible for the Kanya Sumangala Yojna and haven’t registered yet, you must do it now and avail the benefits of the scheme. If you have any queries, please mention them in the comment section below.
|Official Website||Click Here|