Karnataka CET 2022 Registration Form will be available from April 5 on cetonline.karnataka.gov.in, as the notification is already available for candidates seeking admission to various UG programs in the state. You may begin filling out the Karnataka CET 2022 Application Form from April 5, 2022, and the deadline to apply online for KCET is April 20, 2022. Furthermore, candidates can pay the Karnataka CET 2022 Application Form Fees till April 22, 2022. We are all aware that the Karnataka CET (Common Entrance Test) is held for admission to UG degrees such as B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., and other similar programs.
Karnataka CET 2022
The Karnataka CET 2022 advertisement has been issued, and students who are preparing for admission to a UG course should read this post at the bottom. You may begin Karnataka CET 2022 Registration online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in from April 5th, 2022, and the deadline to submit your application is April 20th, 2022. Candidates who have passed 12th grade can view the Karnataka CET 2022 Announcement & register via the online form. After clearing this test, you can apply for B.Tech or other comparable UG courses. In this post, we have provided thorough information about the Karnataka CET 2022 Notification.
Karnataka CET Notification 2022
Karnataka CET Notification 2022 includes major events and exam dates linked to the Karnataka CET 2022 exam, such as application forms, admit cards, exams, results, and counselling. Students seeking admission to Karnataka’s B.Tech engineering institutes should keep track of the Karnataka CET 2022 test date, so they do not miss any admission events.
Karnataka CET 2022
|Name of board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Notification Date||April 2022|
|Application Date||April 5, 2022|
|Last date for Application||April 20, 2022|
|Correction date||May 2 to 6, 2022|
|Admit Card||May 30 onwards|
|exam date||June 16, 17, and 18, 2022|
|Answer Key||To be notified|
It is recommended that you finish the procedure by the Karnataka CET 2022. The Karnataka CET 2022 will be a pen-and-paper examination. Read the entire article to learn more about the Karnataka CET 2022. As well as here we have some more other information about the Karnataka CET 2022. Exam dates for the Karnataka CET 2022 have been announced. For the convenience of students, the above table lists Karnataka CET 2022 exam dates.
KCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have passed the recognised board’s 12th class/2nd PUC and other similar exams.
- To apply for the Karnataka CET 2022 test, candidates must have a minimum of 45 % (non-reserved category) in Chemistry/ physics/ biology/ biotechnology/ computer electronics, and mathematics.
- The Karnataka CET 2022 test is open to reserved students with a 40% score.
KCET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Maximum questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Mathematics||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Biology||60 Questions||60 Marks|
- The Karnataka CET 2022 Exam has a total of 180 marks.
- Each question is worth one mark.
- This paper does not include any negative marks.
- When registering for Karnataka CET 2022, you can choose from various disciplines.
Karnataka CET 2022 Registration Documents Required
When filling out Karnataka CET 2022 application forms, the candidate will need the required documents, which are listed below:
- Active phone number and email address.
- Certificates of academic achievement.
- Valid identity verification, such as an Aadhaar card, is required.
- Photograph the size of a passport.
- The signature has been scanned.
- Information about the family’s annual income.
- Karnataka CET 2022 registration information, including credit card, debit card and net banking information.
How To Apply Online For KCET 2022?
This section is dedicated to providing you with information about the Karnataka CET 2022 Registration Form, which is available at -cetonline.karnataka.gov.in and will be open from April 5 through April 20 2022. Ensure you finish your Karnataka CET 2022 application and pay the application costs to confirm your application by this date. Furthermore, we have already stated Exam Dates, which you must finish before appearing in Exams.
- Step 1: Go to the KEA’s official website, karnataka.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now you are on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: Go to the URL for the KCET application form 2022.
- Step 4: Fill in the essential information on the application form, such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, phone number, and educational qualification information.
- Step 5: Attach the required papers, a passport-sized photo, and a scanned signature.
- Step 6: Make a payment for the application fees.
- Step 7: Submit your application and save it for later use.
KCET Application Form 2022
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online & offline modes. In addition, candidates can use different payment gateways for fee submission. Therefore, the Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows.
|Candidates of Karnataka||Rs.500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females candidates only||Rs.250|
|Other country candidates||Rs.5, 000|
|other state candidates||Rs.750|
Here are some pointers to help you prepare for the Karnataka CET 2022.
- Inspect the full syllabus & Examination format.
- Second, make a study schedule that is both balanced and adhered to.
- Take the practice test and solve the previous year’s sample papers.
- Fourth, make accurate notes and modify them as needed.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle & stay away from all diseases.
In this way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the Karnataka CET 2022. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the KCET 2022 Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility or any thing then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer the questions and queries ASAP.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSACS Homepage||Click Here|