Life Insurance Corporation of India will hold the LIC Assistant 2022 exam to hire people for the Class 3 posts of Assistant (Clerk), which include Single Window Operator, Cashier, Customer Service Executive, and other similar jobs. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) gives people the chance to join the insurance industry by passing one of the most well-known insurance exams. This article has more information about the LIC Assistant 2022 Application & Selection Process, and other things. So, read this article completely to know more about LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
Life Insurance Corporation Limited will post job openings for Assistants – Clerical Staff, such as Cashier, Single Window Operator, and Customer Service Executive, on its official website, @lic.india.in. The official LIC Assistant recruitment pdf for 2022 will be released with important dates for applying for the position of LIC Assistant and other important information. This will give people who want to build their careers in LIC the chance to join one of the most well-known insurance companies and work in the central government sector. LIC will hold the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam to find qualified people to work for the most respected insurance company. Also, candidates will have to pass the language test for the area where they applied. Check out the article for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 for information on eligibility, notification, educational requirements, age limits, etc.
LIC Assistant Overview 2022
|Recruitment Name||LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Vacancies||To Be Notified|
|Application Start Date||To Be Notified|
|Job Location||Across India|
LIC will start looking for candidates for the LIC Assistant 2022 position. It is likely that the LIC Assistant notice will be posted soon on the company’s website. Let’s look at the table above to get an idea of the LIC Assistant 2022.
LIC Assistant Notification 2022
When the notice comes out, the LIC Assistant 2022 recruitment process will begin. The LIC Assistant 2022 notification will have all the information you need about how to apply online, who is eligible, and how many positions are open. Until then, candidates can look at the notice from last year to learn more about how the LIC Assistant recruitment process works.
LIC Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the requirements to be eligible for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022:
LIC Assistant Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a college or university recognised by the UGC OR they must have finished a Fellowship course at the Insurance Institute of India in Mumbai.
LIC Assistant Age Limit
To apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment, you must be at least 18 years old. People over 30 years old can’t apply for these jobs. For some groups, the age limit will be lowered.
How To Apply For LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Click on the link above to apply for a job as a LIC assistant online. The link will take you straight to the official site.
- Fill out Personal Credentials to sign up for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Click the button that says “Sign Up.”
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the necessary information, such as your name, the names of your father and mother, etc.
- Now list all the degrees you have and where you went to school.
- Afterwards Enter your contact information and upload your photo and signature.
- After you fill out all the necessary information and upload a photo or signature, you’ll be taken to the payments page. You can pay your fee with a debit card, credit card, or E-Challan.
- If you click on “Submit,” your form will be sent.
The LIC Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2022 must be checked and filled out with valid information and credentials. Also, keep in mind that payment is a key part of sending in the online form.
The application fee for people in the UR/OBC category is Rs. 510, while the fee for people in the SC/ST/PwD category is Rs. 85. Candidates must print out the e-Receipt and the online Application Form, which has information about the fee. If it can’t be made, then the online transaction may not have gone through.
LIC Assistant 2022 Selection Process
Candidates for Assistant in Clerical Staff jobs at the LIC will be chosen based on how well they do in the Prelims and Mains. To get on the final merit list, candidates have to do well in both stages. The LIC Assistant Prelims exam is a qualifying test, and the candidates’ scores on the LIC Assistant Mains exam will be used to decide who gets the job.
LIC Assistant 2022 Salary
The basic pay each month is Rs. 14435.
Depending on the classification of the city and the meal coupon, the allowance will be around Rs 30,000/- per month. After LIC Assistant Recruitment, confirmed employees who are hired as Assistants will be paid according to the Corporation’s current rules.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Information
- The last day to apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment must be noted by candidates.
- The only way to apply is ONLINE. The printed or hard copies of the form will not be accepted.
- The candidate will be considered for the job he or she has applied for based on how well he or she fits the job.
- The required skills, experience, maximum age, etc.
- For online tests, candidates will need to stay up to date on how to download their admit cards.
- LIC has the right to change the way the exam is set up, which will be announced on its website.
- The candidates can use a scribe if they want to.
- The Assistant will be chosen through a two-step process and a medical exam before they are hired.
- If you don’t pay for your application, it will be seen as incomplete.
- Only ONE DIVISION should be chosen by the candidate. Also, if a candidate fills out more than one application, either for different Divisions or for the same Division, only the most recent application will be taken into account.
- Candidates are asked to check this site regularly for information about the LIC Assistant 2022 exam dates and admit cards. The link to download the documents will be made available after the documents have been made public.
- Candidates are told to fill out the online application carefully and check the information they put in themselves.
- After you click the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, you won’t be able to make any changes.
|Official Website||Click Here|