The Honourable High Court of Madras released an official notification related to the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 on 24th July 2022. As per the official notification there is a total number of 1412 vacancies for Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator posts. To apply online against the Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 candidates need to visit the official recruitment portal Honorable HC of Madras at madrashigh.courtrecruitment.com/. If you want to apply online for any post of recruitment drive and get recruited about the same then you need to know all about Madras High Court Notification 2022.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
Madras High Court has released the official notification and invited people to apply online for the posts of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator from 24 July 2022. Candidates who want to get recruited any of the above mentioned posts in the District court can apply online till 22nd August 2022 against the official notification or recruitment. To apply online any post an individual must be eligible for it in terms of citizenship, educational qualification and upper or lower age limit. We will recommend you to apply online against any post of www.madrashigh.courtrecruitment.com 2022 now, to avoid the last minute rush.
If you want to apply online for the post of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator, you must have required documents to apply online for any post. Notification which is available on the official website, you need to checkout it by visiting the direct link for every district to get Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Districts Wise Vacancy details. Selections for the various posts will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in written examination and skill test. After passing the last last date of apply online against the recruitment notification, concerned officials will release the written examination date and other important details regarding the same.
Madras High Court Highlights 2022 www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
|Organisation||Madras High Court|
|Post||Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|Application Form Date||24 July to 22 August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Application Fee||₹500/- (General/OBC)|
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 பிந்தைய விசா
As per the official notification, which is available on the official website of Madras High Court there are a total number of 1412 vacancies for the post, to know the number of post wise (பிந்தைய விசா) vacancies details go through the table below carefully.
|Madras High Court Vacancy 2022|
|Post||No. Of Vacancies|
In order to know the district-wise vacancies details you need to visit the Madras High Court அதிகாரப்பூர்வ இணையதளம் (official website) at hcmadras.tn.nic.in/.
Madras High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply online for any post of recruitment of Madras High Court an individual must meet the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
|Madras High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022|
|Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Examiner||An applicant must have passed the 10th (SSLC) Exam from a recognised board and institution.||Minimum age qualification for any post of recruitment is 18 years and upper age limit is 32 years for reserved category candidates. An individual who belongs to SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM has 5 year upper age limit.|
|Xerox Operator||An applicant must have passed the SSLC exam and have experience of at least six months in operation of the Xerox machine.|
|Driver||Candidates must have passed at least VIII Standard and have a driving licence.|
How To Apply Online For Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are requested to follow the following step-by-step guide in order to apply online for various posts of Madras High Court Vacancy 2022.
- Firstly you need to go to the official website of the Madras High Court at www.mhc.tn.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of this website an option of the Click here to Register and Apply Online for various posts in the Subordinate Courts in the Judicial Districts in the State of Tamil Nadu (Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Driver) will be available under the table of “Announcements”. Tap on this option and get redirected to another webpage.
- On another webpage you will have an option of Click here to apply, hover your mouse over it, now a pop-up will be available, on the pop-up an option of Notification 2 for Driver Post ‑ Click here to apply will be visible, click on this option and go to the next webpage.
- Now, you will have to complete a list of your districts of Tamil Nadu. Tap on the name of the District from where you are, and again get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, you will have an option of the Registration(New users), click on the option.
- Post clicking on the above mentioned option, you will be asked to enter the Your Name, Aadhar Number and other required details and then tap on the option of Submit to finalize your application form.
If you more queries regarding the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 then ask it by your valuable comments, to get more details we will recommend you check the district-wise notification by going through the table below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Madras High Court Recruitment Notification||Click Here|