The MBA CET 2022 exam date is now out. According to the official announcement, the MBA CET 2022 Exam Dates are to be set for June 2022. Furthermore, the admissions for MBA and MMS students have been announced by the officials. Below, we have shared complete information on MBA CET 2022 Exam Date. Moreover, we have details on the admission process.
MBA CET 2022 Exam Date
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, often known as MBA CET 2022, is a state-level entrance exam administered by Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The exam is held throughout the state for admission to full-time and part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. DTE, Maharashtra, will conduct MBA CET 2022 this year in June.
MBA CET 2022 Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell has announced the exam dates for MBA CET 2022. The official MBA CET 2022 announcement was given by the cell on March 16, 2022. The exam is set to take place in June 2022. When it comes to the official MBA CET 2022 Exam date, it will be held on June 24th, 25th, and 26th, 2022.
|Board Name||State CET Cell- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||MAH MBA/MMS-CET or MAH-CET|
|Exam Date||24-26 June 2022|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Courses Included||MBA / MMS / PGDM|
The admission exam will be held in an online format with two sessions per day. Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency are the four components of the MBA CET paper. Candidates have 150 minutes to complete the entrance exam, which consists of 50 questions in each part.
MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The State Common Entrance Test Cell has established MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria (CET Cell). Before filling out the application form, candidates should review the MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
Minimum qualification, age limit, and nationality are all listed in the MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who do not meet the MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria will be disqualified from the competition.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or institution.
- Candidates need at least 50% marks (General Category) or 45% marks (OBC, ST, SC Category) from the Maharashtra State only.
How to fill MBA CET 2022 Application Form?
When it comes to the MBA CET 2022 application form, then eligible candidates can fill out this form. And if you are eligible to fill out the form with the criteria given above, then you can proceed to fill out the application form. Here is the complete process on How to fill MBA CET 2022 Application form:
- Head over to the official website of the board which is cetcell.mahacet.org and you will be on the homepage.
- Next, you have to look for the link “New Registration” and click on it. The link will be opened on a new page.
- Here you have to fill out the complete MBA CET Application form. We would advise you to read the complete instruction before filling out the form.
- After filling the form out, you have to click on the checkbox and Agee to the terms and conditions.
- Next, on the page, you have to create your login account. For this, you have to enter the correct details so that you can log in to your account.
- After your login is successfully created, you have to log in again to the account.
- Now, when you are logged in you have to upload the required documents in the desired format.
- Finally, you have to pay the application fee in online mode and then submit the form.
- You will get an acknowledgement slip for the payment, so you can save it for future reference.
MBA CET 2022 Application Fee
When it comes to the MBA CET 2022 application fee, then it varies depending upon the caste or category of the candidate. For instance, if you are a general category candidate, then you need to pay ₹1000. And if you are a reserved or PwD category candidate, you need to pay ₹800 as the application fee.
- General Candidate- ₹1000
- PwD or Reserved Candidate– ₹800
MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
When it comes to the exam pattern of the MBA CET 2022 Exam, then the exam will consist of the following:
- 200 MCQs
- Each question will have 5 options.
- Each question will contain 1 mark
- No negative marking for the wrong answers
- Answers will be allowed in the English language only.
Apart from the exam pattern, when it comes to the subject, then the exam will have logical reasoning, abstract reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability sections.
So, this was all about MBA CET 2022 Exam Date. Hopefully, you will like our approach. If you have any questions or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section.