After appearing for MHT CET 2022, candidates are waiting for the answer key to be released. Candidates must provide their CET roll number and date of birth to access the MHT CET 2022 Response Sheet. Candidates will be able to compute their MHT CET 2022 scores using the MHT CET answer key. The MHT CET answer key 2022 will be released alongside the response sheet and question set pdf. To learn more about MHT CET Response Sheet 2022, read the whole article.
MHT CET Response Sheet 2022
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell is anticipated to issue the MHT CET answer key 2022 today, September 1, 2022. MHT CET answer key 2022 can be viewed and downloaded from the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
The authorities will allow people to file complaints about the MHT CET 2022 answer key. Candidates may file complaints to the answer key from September 2 until September 4, 2022. Along with the solution key, the MHT CET cell is scheduled to provide the candidate’s response sheet and MHT CET 2022 question set pdf.
MHT CET Answer Key 2022
The MHT CET Answer Key 2022 Release Date is shown in the table below, and it is likely to occur in September 2022. After the Answer Key is released, all you have to do is download it and use it to calculate your marks.
|Exam Name||MHT CET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st September 2022|
Make sure you sum your marks correctly and honestly so you can determine whether you will be granted a seat or not. Candidates who do not pass the exam will not be permitted to partake in the counselling procedure.
MHT CET Answer Key Release Date 2022
The answer key for the MHT CET 2022 will be made available for download on September 1 by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The MHT CET 2022 answer key will be made available on the Maharashtra CET website, which may be accessed at cetcell.mahacet.org/. This page’s content, including the link to download the MHT CET test answer key 2022, will be updated shortly following the official release of the key. From September 2 through September 4, candidates will have the opportunity to lodge their objections against the tentative MHT CET answer key 2022.
How To Download MHT CET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates will only be able to view the MHT CET 2022 tentative answer key online via the official website. Along with the MHT CET 2022 answer key, the response sheet will be made available so that applicants can check their answers and calculate their anticipated exam results. Candidates can check the MHT CET answer key 2022 by following the instructions outlined below:
- Go to cetcell.mahacet.org, the official website of MHT CET 2022.
- Select the “answer key” link.
- Now, all the candidates have to enter their Roll Number and DOB.
- The MHT CET 2022 answer key will start downloading.
- Thereafter, print out the answer key for future reference.
Challenge MHT CET Answer Key 2022
The governing bodies will give the participants the opportunity to contest the preliminary answer key for the MHT CET 2022. Objections have to be submitted online and within the allotted amount of time in order to be considered. In addition to submitting their objections, the candidates are also required to offer any documentation or papers in support of their claims. The authorities are going to review each and every objection, and then they are going to provide the definitive answer key for the MHT CET 2022.
How To Challenge MHT CET Answer Key 2022?
- Go to the website.
- Click on the link that indicates “Click Here to Object.”
- Click on the tab that says “Login (Only Registered Candidates)”
- Type in your roll number, birth date, and captcha code.
- Click the button that says “Sign In.”
- On the screen will be the MHT CET 2022 answer key pdf.
- Choose the ID of the question you want to challenge.
- Add documents that back up your claim.
- Online, pay the Rs 1,000 processing fee.
- Click on the button that says “Submit.”
How To Calculate Scores Using MHT CET Answer Key 2022?
Candidates can figure out what their likely scores will be by following these steps:
- Check the official MHT CET 2022 answer key and the answer sheet.
- The candidates will have to compare their answers to the right ones.
- Candidates must follow the official marking scheme for the MHT CET 2022 exam, which is based on how the test will be set up.
- After taking away the score for the wrong answer, you have to add up all the points for the right answers.
- The candidate’s likely score on the MHT CET 2022 entrance exam will be shown by the score they get at the end.
MHT CET Marking Scheme 2022
This is how the MHT-CET 2022 will be graded:
- In math, candidates get two points for every right answer.
- The candidates get one point for every correct answer they give on other topics.
- There is no negative marking on the admissions test.
MHT CET Important Points 2022
By doing the following steps in the following order, candidates will be able to estimate how they will do on the test:
- Check both the official answer key and the response sheet for the MHT CET 2022 test.
- The people taking part will have to compare their answers to the right ones.
- Exam pattern for the MHT CET 2022 says that candidates must use the scoring system that has been approved.
- After taking away the points for the wrong answer, the remaining ranking indicates the total number of right answers.
- The final score will show how likely it is that the applicants will do on the MHT CET 2022 admissions test. After the test is over, this score will be figured out.
|Official website||Click Here|