The Mizoram TET Result 2022 will be released shortly by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) on their official website that is – www.mbse.edu.in. All the candidates who appeared for the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) will be able to check their result through online mode. For now, candidates need to be patient and wait for their Mizoram TET Result 2022. For all other details related to the result, keep reading this article till the end.
Mizoram TET Result 2022
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) conducts the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET) to select candidates for the position of primary or upper primary teacher in the state of Mizoram. Every year, thousands of candidates apply for this exam based on their Eligibility Criteria. Candidates will receive detailed information about the Mizoram TET Result 2022, including results dates and procedures for checking result in the below article. For the year 2022 the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET) is scheduled on 14th July 2022 (Thursday). After the successful execution of the examination the board will evaluate the answer sheets and declare the MTET Result 2022.
|Name Of The Board||Mizoram Board Of School Education (MBSE)|
|Name Of The Examination||Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET)|
|Date Of The Examination||14th July 2022|
|Releasing Date Of The Result||Yet To Announce|
|Releasing Status Of The Result||Yet To Release|
|Releasing Mode Of The Result||Online|
The Mizoram TET Result will be declared by the authority in the third week of December 2022, and candidates who took the exam will be able to check their Mizoram TET 2022 Result online by visiting the official website of MBSE. The candidates will be chosen as teachers based on their results. The qualified applicants’ names and roll numbers will be included in the Result.
Steps To Download Mizoram TET Result 2022
Here we have mentioned the step-by-step process to download the Mizoram TET 2022 Result from the official website of the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) through online mode as follows:
- Step 1: First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the MBSE that is – www.mbse.edu.in to download the Mizoram TET Result 2022.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage of the website candidates will need to click on the “MTET Result 2022” link in the notification section.
- Step 4: Now the login page will appear where the candidate will need to enter his/her login credentials (generated at the time of registration) and hit enter.
- Step 5: Then the “Mizoram TET Result 2022” will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 6: The candidate will be able to download the result to their device.
- Step 7: At last, it is suggested to all the candidates to take a print out of the MTET 2022 Result for future reference.
Mizoram TET Cut Off 2022
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) will publish the Mizoram TET Cut Off 2022 through online mode following the announcement of the Mizoram TET Result 2022. The Mizoram TET Cut Off Marks 2022 PDF List will be made available to determine the minimum qualifying marks. As the Mizoram TET Cut Off Marks 2022, OBC/ ST/ SC/ PH/ VH will be considered. Only those who pass the Mizoram TET Exam 2022 will be considered for the position.
Mizoram TET Merit List 2022
The Mizoram TET Merit List 2022 will be released by the MBSE through online mode after the announcement of the Mizoram TET Result 2022. The names of the candidates who qualified the examination and eligible for the next selection step will be there in the Mizoram TET Merit List 2022. So, the candidates can check out the merit list on the official website of the Mizoram board through online mode.
In this way we have mentioned complete information of the Mizoram TET Result 2022 in the above article. But if you want more detailed information you can visit the official web portal of the MBSE which is mentioned in the above section of the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|