The Madhya Pradesh Board 2022 examination for class 10th has been started from 18th February 2022. The first paper in the examination was Hindi and now the upcoming paper is of MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022. All the students need to study hard as the MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 is very now. On the basis of this MP Board 2022 Examination for class 10th the whole career gets decided of the candidates. The further details of MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 are given in the below article.
MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022
As we all the Madhya Pradesh board conducing the class 10th examination in offline mode, so according to the time table of the Madhya Pradesh board class 10th the examination is going on and the next paper is of MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 which is on 8th March 2022 (Monday).
The MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 is next paper in the class 10th examination which is going on, MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 will be of total 80 marks and the time limit will 3 hours.
Due to the covid-19 students provided a benefit of only 70% of syllabus will be taken into the consideration for the MP Board 10th exam 2022 and the rest 30% syllabus is not in consideration for the examination. In this way the students will score good marks in the examination and their time is saved too.
MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 Overview
|Name of the board||Madhya Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination name||MP Board 10th examination 2022|
|Class name||10th class|
|MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper date||8th March 2022|
|medium||Hindi, English, etc.|
|Article category||Board exam|
Step To Solve MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022
let’s talk about the steps to solve the MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022. The steps given below will describe how to solve the MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 in the given 3 hours by following the steps candidates can easily solve the question paper.
- First of all, the student needs to small the questions which answers will be small.
- After that the students need to focus on MCQ type questions, following that need to focus on 2- and 3-marks questions.
- Now students have to start to solve 4- and 5-marks questions.
- If students are having half hour for it then they need to take care of their writing speed.
- In this half hour students need to start solving 4 to 5 marks questions and they should not very long answers as they will take more than half hour. In this case, students need to write answers in 150 words only or in 2 paragraphs that will be right decision for them.
Model Question Paper PDF Download
विषय – संस्कृत
समय – 3 घंटा पूर्णांक 80
सर्वे प्रश्ना: अनिवार्या:।
प्रश्न 1. उचितं विकल्पं चित्वा लिखत-
(क) ‘गन्तुम्’ इत्यस्मिन पदे प्रत्यय: अस्ति-
(i) अनीयर (ii) कत्वतु (iii) शानच् (iv) तुमुन
(ख) ‘भार्या बुध्दिमती आसीत्’ अस्मिन वाक्ये विशेषण पदम् किम्?
(i) बुद्धिमती (ii) भार्या (iii) आसीत् (iv) वसति
(ग) ‘हरीशचंद्र: राज्ञ: सत्यवादी आसीत्’ इत्यस्मिन वाक्ये विशेष्य पदम् किम्?
(i) राज्ञ: (ii) हरीशचंद्र: (iii) सत्यवादी (iv) आसीत्
(घ) ‘राम: सर्वेषु राज्ञेषु उत्तम: आसीत्: इत्यस्मिन वाक्ये विशेष्य पदम् किम्?
(i) सर्वेषु (ii) राज्ञेषु (iii) राम: (iv) उत्तम
(ङ) क्रि + तुमुन स्मयोज्य रूपं अस्ति-
(i) क्रेतुम (ii) कर्तुम् (iii) क्रितुम (iv) क्रतुम्
(च) ‘गच्छन्’ इति पदे का: प्रत्यय: अस्ति-
(i) तुमुन (ii) शतृ (iii) शानच् (iv) क्त
|Model Question Paper PDF Download||Click Here|
MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper Pattern 2022
The MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 is held on the 8th March 2022. The paper will be of total of 80 marks and the time duration will be of 3 hours. The paper pattern is very important for students to know about so it is described as follows:
|Question No. 1: There Will Be 6 Questions Of MCQ Type.||6 Marks|
|Question No 2: There Will Be 7 Fill In The Blanks||7 Marks|
|Question No 3: There Will Be 6 Match The Following For||6 Marks|
|Question No 4: There Will Be 7 “One Word Answer” Type Question||7 Marks|
|Question No 5: It Will Contain 6 Different Questions||6 Marks|
|Question No 6: There Will Be 2 Different Questions Or To Each Other||2 Marks|
|Question No 7 To 11: Rest Of Question Will Be Like Question No 6 Till Question No 11, There Will Be 2 Different Questions In Or To Each Other||2 Marks Each|
|Question No 12 To 15: They All For Same Marks||2 Marks|
|Question No 16: Two Different Question Will Be Or To Each Other||3 Marks|
|Question No 17 To 18: In These Two Questions 2 Different Questions Will Be Or To Each Other||3 Marks|
|Question No 19: 4 Fill In The Blanks Will Be Given And The 4 Options Will Be Given Too.||3 Marks|
|Question No 20||4 Marks|
|Question No 21: It Contain 2 Questions Or To Each Other||For 4 Marks|
|Question No 22 To 24||4 Marks|
As per the above points the MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 is of a total of 80 marks and students need to study hard for it.
MP Board 10th Sanskrit Question Bank With Answer PDF Download
Precautions To Take During MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022
The students should note below given point as they are going to write MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper on 8th March 2022.
- All the students need to keep in mind is that they should only use blue or black pens in the exam.
- Now all the questions first read properly and fix the answer before writing it on the answer sheet.
- At the time of writing MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022 if any spelling mistake happens leave that as it is and move forward.
- After every question is completed sketch a single line over there with the help of a pencil in this way your answer sheet will be attractive.
- Student should write the answers to the question as simple as it will be, in this way the checker will understand it fats and easily.
With the help of above given points students will be able to score good marks in the MP Board 10th Sanskrit Paper 2022. So, students must follow these.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|GCVT Homepage||Click Here|