Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is likely to conduct the recruitment examination against the post of Forest Guard by October/November 2022. To pass the same an individual who is going to enroll and appear must have the MP Forest Guard Syllabus 2022 to study. Selection for the post of Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) is going to be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test and Interview. Candidates who will appear in the recruitment test and pass it will be called for the Physical Test. Detailed information regarding the MP Vanrakshak Syllabus 2022 are available below, keep reading this article till the very end and get the same.
MP Forest Guard Syllabus 2022
Recruitment examination against the post of Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) will be conducted in offline mode i.e. on paper-pen. In the recruitment examination a hundred questions will be asked from four different sections, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is responsible for conducting the recruitment test against the post of Vanrakshak in State. By visiting the official website candidates can easily download the syllabus of Forest Guard written examination, questions are asked from General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Mathematics and General Science. MP Forest Guard recruitment notification is tentatively scheduled to be released in June 2022.
On the official recruitment notification, you will find out the detailed information regarding the MP Vanrakshak Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In the recruitment test students have to visit only with the credentials or stuff which will be allowed. The examination time duration will be only two hours i.e. 120 minutes, candidates who have passed the matriculation or Intermediate examination are eligible to appear in the recruitment test which is tentatively scheduled to take place by October/November 2022. Once the notification will be announced on the official website, you will be able to assure about the MP Forest Guard Syllabus 2022, because for the recruitment year 2022 Syllabus has not yet been announced.
MP Vanrakshak Syllabus 2022
Questions in the written recruitment test will be asked from General Knowledge, General Hindi, General Science, General English and General Mathematics.
- 20 MCQs in General Knowledge will be asked from GK of Madhya Pradesh, WildLife Sanctuary & National Park, Rivers, Irrigation Planning, Tourism, Intellectual personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions will be also asked from General Hindi, questions will be from basic Hindi Grammar (Sangya, Muhavre, Vilom Shabd, etc,.)
- In General Science 20 Objective questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Social Behaviour & Applied Science.
- Twenty objective type questions will be asked from Fill in the blank, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Active & Passive, etc, in General English.
- 20 Questions related to the Percentage, Number System, Bar graph, Pictograph, Pie chart, Algebra, Geometric, Trigonometry, etc in Mathematics.
MPPEB Forest Guard Exam Over 2022
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam||Forest Guards Written Recruitment Examination 2022|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper-pen) (OMR Based)|
|Exam Date||November 2022 (Expected)|
|Number of Questions Asked In Recruitment Examination||100|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions / Objective Questions|
|Exam Time Duration||120 Minutes|
|Passing Percentage||33% (General) & 23% (SC, ST & OBC)|
MP Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2022
In the written recruitment examination of Vanrakshak every single question has a weightage of 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking system. Forest Guard exam patterns are tabulated below, do check the table and learn all about the same.
|MP Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||No. Of Question||Marks|
MP Vanrakshak Exam Preparation Best Books 2022
Best books which will help you score a good aggregate in the written recruitment examination for various subjects are listed below.
- General Science: Encyclopedia General Science by Arihant Publications.
- General Mathematics: Fast Track Objective Arithmetic By Rajesh Verma & Quantitative Aptitude By R.S. Agarwal.
- General Hindi: Lucent Samanya Hindi – Pratiyogi Pariksha Ke Liye & Arihant’s General Hindi For All Type Of Exam.
- General English: High School English Grammar & Composition By Wren & Martin
- General Knowledge: Lucent’s General Knowledge By Binary Karn & General Knowledge By Arihant Publications.
Detailed information regarding the MP Forest Guard Syllabus 2022 has been discussed above, you may have more queries regarding the same, ask it by your valuable comments.
|Official Site||Click Here|