Directorate General of Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India conducted All India Trade Test for 1st & 2nd year in August 2022. NCVT ITI Result 2022 tentative date is officially disclosed by the concerned officials. It is informed to all the candidates who took the 1st year exam for Session 2021-23 and 2nd year exam for Session 2020-22 that NCVT MIS Result 2022 will be available in online mode at www.ncvtmis.gov.in/ as marksheet or certificate. To know the date and time for announcement of NCVT Result 2022 1st or/and 2nd Year be with the writing till the very.
LATEST UPDATE:- NCVT ITI 2022 1st 2nd Year Results 2022 is announced on 7th September 2022 @ ncvtmis.gov.in.
NCVT ITI Result 2022
DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will activate a direct link on the official website NCVT MIS at www.ncvtmis.gov.in/ for 1st and 2nd year exams. Officials will release the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2022 1st Year for Session 2021-23 on 07th September 2022. Who sit in the 2nd year exam for Session 2020-22 must know that the Directorate General of Training will release the NCVT ITI Result 2022 2nd Year on 07th September 2022.
www.ncvtmis.gov.in 2022 Result 1st & 2nd Year Download Link
National Council of Vocational Training, MIS (Government of India)’s official website is ncvtmis.gov.in/. Students who took the ITI Exam from all over the nation must be ready with a Roll Number or Registration Number.
|1st Year||07th September 2022||To Be Announced|
|2nd Year||07th September 2022||To Be Announced|
Direct link to download and check www.ncvtmis.gov.in Result 2022 2nd & 1st Year will be activated on the official website of NCVT MIS. Wait of all students who took the exam will be over very soon, either you took the 1st or 2nd year ITI exam, you can get a www.ncvtmis.gov.in 2022 Result Direct Link to access or from through this writing.
NCVT ITI MIS 1st & 2nd Year Exam 2022 Highlights @ ncvtmis.gov.in
Few important key points about NCVT MIS ITI 1st and 2nd year August 2022 Exam are available below.
- DGT, MSDE, Government of India has conducted the 1st year practical exam for Session 2021-23 on 01st and 02nd August 2022 and 2nd year practical exam from Session 2020-22 took place on 03rd and 04th August 2022 from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM.
- NCVT MIS ITI 1st and 2nd Computer Based Test was conducted from 08th to 19th August 2022 and 20th to 30th August 2022, respectively, throughout the Nation at multiple exam centers.
- Response Sheet evaluation process for the 1st year exam will be completed by the last week of August 2022 and the result will be released on 24th August 2022.
- NCVT MIS ITI 2nd year CBT’s response sheets will be evaluated by the first week of September 2022 and results will be published on 07th September 2022.
- Official has not yet confirmed the time of publication of the result, but NCVT Result 2022 1st and 2nd year can be available on the official website by 10:00 am on the scheduled date.
Note: To download and check NCVT ITI MIS Result 2022 an individual must have required login credential i.e. Registration Number and Password. Who don’t have these details won’t be able to download training certificates.
How To Check NCVT ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2022 @ ncvtmis.gov.in
Step 1. Visit the official website of the National Council of Vocational Training at www.ncvtmis.gov.in/.
Step 2. On the official website of the NCVT MIS an option of the Trainee Marksheet will be in the header-menu bar. Click on this option.
Step 3. You will find three text-boxes, in the first you need to enter your Registration Number or Roll Number, select Exam System as Annual and Year as 1st or 2nd and then click on the button of the Search to access the result.
Make sure to bookmark this webpage, in order to visit it again and again to get the latest information about the announcement of the NCVT ITI Result 2022 1st and 2nd Year. Direct link to download the Trainee Marksheet will be available below, inside the table.
|Official Website||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “NCVT ITI Result 2022 1st & 2nd Year www.ncvtmis.gov.in”