NEET UG Counselling 2022 will start a few weeks after the announcement of the result. Out of more than 17 lakhs aspirants who will pass the qualifying marks in the entrance exam will be eligible to take part in the NEET UG 2022 Counseling. It is expected that Counselling for MBBS and BDS courses will take place in multiple rounds. Date for counselling registration and choice filling will be available very soon on the official website.
NEET UG Counselling 2022
Counselling for MBBS and BDS courses is going to take place in terms of Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Registration, Seat Allotment and College Reporting. NEET UG 2022 Counselling details will be made public by the Medical Counselling Committee on its official website at www.mcc.nic.in/. Only those candidates will be able to take part in the counselling registration and choice filling who will be shortlisted in the rank list which will be officially published by the National Testing Agency on their official website.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling Date
|Registration & Fee Payment||September 2022||TBA||TBA|
|Choice Filling & Locking||September 2022||TBA||TBA|
|Seat Allotment Result||October 2022||TBA||TBA|
|College Reporting & Documents Verification||October 2022||TBA||TBA|
NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022
Go with the following step-by-step guide in order to complete the registration procedure for the NEET Undergraduate 2022 Counselling.
- Navigate to the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee at www.mcc.nic.in/.
- On the official website of the MCC an option of “UG Medical Counselling” will be available, click on this option.
- An option related to the “Counselling Registration & Fee Payment” will be available post tapping on the above mentioned option, tap on this option.
- You will be asked to enter “NEET(UG)2022 Login Credentials“. Fill in the required credential and tap on the option of the Submit to access the result.
- It will ask you to enter some Basic & Personal Details. Fill in the required credential and go to the next webpage.
- You will be asked to pay the Counseling Registration Fee in online mode through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
NEET UG Choice Filling 2022
Once you successfully complete the registration process by paying the fees you will be able to do choice filling and locking till the deadline. Step-by-step guides, which are listed below will teach you how to do Choice Filling.
- Go to the official website of MCC at www.mcc.nic.in/, and then click on the option of the UG Medical Counselling.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned an option, you will have an option of Candidate Login.
- It will ask you to enter login credentials such as Application Number and Date Of Birth. Fill in the login details and tap on the option of the Login.
- Now you will have an option related to the Choice Filling. Tap on this option and get redirected to the new webpage.
- Here you will be asked to choose the college for the enrolled course, you have to choose Multiple Colleges as per your choice and at the end make lock your choice filling.
NEET UG Seat Allotment Result 2022
Once the deadline for the choice filling and locking will be passed the officials of Medical Counselling Committee will process the seat allotment in two or three days and after that NEET UG 2022 Seat Allotment Result will be announced officially. Candidates who will be allotted a college will have to download the allotment letter from the official website and make a print copy.
Seat allotment results are usually announced a week after the choice filling, after the seat allotment candidate will have to visit the allotted college with all the required documents and tuition fee before/on the last date of admission.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling Required Document
Documents which are required for institute reporting are as follows, checkout the list below.
- NEET(UG)2022 Allotment Letter, Scorecard & Admit Card
- Residential/Domicile, Caste & Income Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhaar Card
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Note: Make your carry all required documents original and xerox copy. Original will be required for document verification and xerox copies will be submitted to the institution.
To get all the latest information regarding the NEET UG Counselling 2022 you can bookmark this webpage and visit again and again.
|Official Website||Click Here|