All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS has issued a job advertisement for 3803 Nursing Officer positions under AIIMS Recruitment. All eligible and interested applicants should apply online before the deadline. The AIIMS NORCET Application Form 2022 and NORCET 2022 Exam Date will be made available in the third week of October 2022. Other information, such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, Important Links, Syllabus, admit cards, Results, and Previous Papers, is provided below.
NORCET 2022 Exam Date
The AIIMS NORCET 2022 Application and Registration Form will be available in September 2022. AIIMS administers the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) to fill Nursing Officer positions across the country. The All-India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi, on the other hand, has issued the most recent advertisement notification for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test NORCET 2022.
The examination is held to select candidates for the position of Nursing Officer. Those who are eligible and wish to apply must submit an online application form before the deadline. The examination will only be available online. It is expected that the NORCET 2022 Exam Date and application process will begin in October 2022. However, candidates who are interested in applying for these jobs must have completed BSc Nursing/GNM/MSc Nursing Courses with 50 percent marks from a recognized board and university.
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi|
|Post Details||Nursing Officer Various Post|
|Number of Vacancies||Update soon Post|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Notification Released Date||August 2022|
|Application Form Start||August 2022|
|Haring Process||CBT Examination|
|Application Form Mode||Online Mode|
|Jobs Locations||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||CBT Examination|
However, the applicant candidate can read the complete official notification details, including how to apply, the last date to submit an application form, the exam date, the exam pattern and syllabus, the salary scale, the number of openings, the selection process, the result, and many other details, before submitting the AIIMS NORCET online application Form.
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Exam Dates
|Official Notification Announced Date||August 2022|
|Online Application Form Date||August 2022|
|Last Date to submit online Form||August 2022|
|Admit Card Announced||The first week of September 2022|
|Result announced Date||26/09/2022|
NORCET 2022 Vacancy Details
|AIIMS New Delhi||597 Posts|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar||600 Posts|
|AIIMS Deogarh||150 Posts|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur||100 Posts|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||176 Posts|
|AIIMS Kalyani||600 Posts|
|AIIMS Mangalagiri||140 Posts|
|AIIMS Nagpur||100 Posts|
|AIIMS Patna||200 Posts|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||594 Posts|
|AIIMS Raipur||246 Posts|
|AIIMS Rishikesh||300 Posts|
AIIMS NORCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
All interested candidates should review the AIIMS NORCET Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying. All eligibility information will be provided in sections below.
- The interested Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant Candidate must have completed BSc Nursing degree courses from a recognized board and university, as well as be registered with the State Nursing Council and the Indian Nursing Council.
- BSc Post Basic Nursing courses for the Indian Nursing Council and the State Nursing Council for accredited universities and colleges
- The user must have completed GNM Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Nursing courses at a recognized university and be registered with the Indian Nursing Council and the State Nursing Council.
- To be eligible to participate in AIIMS Nursing Officer2022, applicants must have at least two years of experience in a hospital with at least fifty beds.
- A candidate’s age should be between 18 and 30 years old. Candidates from reserved categories will have their upper age limit relaxed.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years, subject to the applicant’s maximum age on the crucial date not exceeding 56 years.
- PWBD + OBC – 13 years, subject to the applicant’s maximum age on the crucial date not exceeding 56 years.
- PWBD + SC/ ST – 15 years, subject to the applicant’s maximum age on the crucial date not exceeding 56 years.
- 5 years for ex-servicemen and commissioned officers, including ECO/SSCOs
AIIMS NORCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates who meet all of the eligibility criteria for NORCET 2022 must submit their applications online only. The application process will take place on the AIIMS official website, www.aiimsexams.ac.in. The procedures for applying are outlined below.
Step 1: First and foremost, go to the AIIMS official website, www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
Step 2: You must register on the official website by providing a few personal details.
Step 3: When you register, you must provide information such as your name, phone number, email address, and so on.
Step 4: Following registration, login credentials will be generated.
Step 5: Following that, you must sign and access the main application form.
Step 6: You must complete the main application form with your complete academic, personal, and contact information.
Step 7: Candidates must upload scanned images of their signatures and photographs.
Step 8: The information on the application form should be correct. Otherwise, it may be rejected.
Step 9: Candidates must submit the required application fee along with the form.
Step 10: Take a printout of the completed application form and save it for future use.
NORCET 2022 Application Fee
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 2500/-
- Persons with disability – Exempted
Mode of payment – The application fee can be paid online with a credit card, debit card, or Internet banking.
NORCET 2022 Selection Process
AIIMS NORCET 2022 selection will be based on a CBT examination administered by AIIMS New Delhi in October 2022.
NORCET Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Number of Question||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence/ Aptitude Test||20 Question||20 Marks|
|Functional Subject||180 Question||180 Marks|
|Total||200 Question||200 Marks|
If you have any questions about the AIIMS NORCET 2022 Exam Date or Application Form, you can ask them in the comment box.
|Official Website||Click Here|