The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) which is conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training has been postponed going to be scheduled soon. For this exam only the students can apply who fulfil the eligibility criteria. So the students who have applied successfully for the NTSE Exam are eagerly waiting for the NTSE Exam Date. For more detailed information of the ntse exam date 2021-22 keep reading till the end of the article.
NTSE Exam Date
The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Examination is an offline mode Examination used to select and promote secondary school students with exceptional intelligence and talents. This Examination is divided into two stages, each with its own set of dates. Only those who have passed the Stage 1 Examination are eligible to take the Stage 2 Examination.
|Name Of The Organization||National Council Of Educational Research And Training|
|Name Of The Examination||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
|Dates Of The Examination||To Be Announced|
|Frequency Of The Exam||Once A Year|
|Level Of The Examination||Matriculate|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Duration Of The Examination||4 Hours|
The NTSE 2021-22 Examination is expected to be conducted soon. The Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are only those candidates are going to appear in this exam.
NTSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
Each state determines who is eligible to take the NTSE stage 1 exam. NCERT, on the other hand, shall set the criteria for stage 2 NTSE eligibility. To take the exam, candidates must meet the NTSE eligibility requirements at both phases. Before filling out the applications, read the following to learn about the NTSE 2022 eligibility requirements.
NTSE Stage 1 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be currently in class 10th from any recognized school or board including Sainik Schools, Kendriya Vidyalaya and Navodaya Vidyalaya are eligible to apply for the stage 1 of the NTSE examination 2022.
- The States cannot impose any residency limits for stage 1, but they can add the extra eligibility criteria, such as the preceding class’s qualifying score.
- The Students who are studying from an open board, are under the age of 18years, are unemployed, and are entering class 10th for the first time are also eligible to take the NTSE 2022 stage 1 examination.
- Only Indian students are permitted to take the NTSE stage 1 exam; however, those studying outside of India may take the stage 2 exam immediately.
NTSE Stage 2 Eligibility Criteria
Students must pass the stage 1 or state-level NTSE 2022 exam with the minimum qualifying marks in order to sit for the NTSE stage 2 exam.
NTSE Paper Pattern
The NTSE Exam is divided into two parts: Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 is a state-level examination administered by various states and union territories’ agencies.
Stage 2 is a national-level examination administered by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for Stage 1 qualifiers and Indian nationals studying abroad who are exempt from the Stage 1 exam. Both the Stage 1 and Stage 2 tests follow the same structure.
Paper 1: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
|No. of the Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Examination Duration||2 Hours|
Paper 2: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Name of the Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total no. of Marks||Examination Duration|
The MAT paper is designed to assess a candidate’s knowledge and includes questions about patterns, series, encoding-decoding, hidden figures, block assembly, and soft skills. The SAT exam assesses a student’s understanding of Science, Social Science, and Mathematics. The SAT syllabus is the same as the NCERT syllabus for CBSE class 9th and 10th.
NTSE Exam Preparation Tips
The students must follow the preparation tips for the NTSE examination which will be held shortly:
- The entire NTSE 2022 syllabus must be completed by students. Analyse your weak points and attempt to improve them.
- Once the entire curriculum has been covered, begin practising with sample papers/old question papers to get a better understanding of the exam format. It also helps you relax on exam day. They can also be downloaded and practised as many times as necessary.
- To avoid becoming ill, students must consume a well-balanced diet.
- Students should exercise often to keep their minds and bodies fresh, and they should take breaks in between to keep their minds and bodies fresh.
In the above article we have discussed about the NTSE Exam Date which has been postponed and going to be reschedule soon. For more detailed information candidates can visit to the official website that is mentioned above in the article.
|Official Website||Click Here|