Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Female Nurse Staff result after successfully conducting the exam. Candidates who attended the NVS Staff Nurse exam must check their results by visiting the official portal. The result contains some vital information such as the cut off marks and merit list. So below, we have listed the NVS Staff Nurse Result 2022 along with the cutoff marks, merit list and more. If you are one of the candidates who appeared in the NVS Staff Nurse exam, then you have landed at the right place.
NVS Staff Nurse Result 2022
The recruitment notification was released on the official website navodaya.gov.in and the candidates who were interested appeared in the exam. Finally, the result is out and candidates can check their results on the official web portal of NVS. When it comes to the NVS Staff Nurse Result release date, then candidates need to be informed that the result has already been announced on the official NVS portal. There had been a total of 1925 vacancies announced for various posts by the organisation and the result is finally out.
|Department Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti or NVS|
|Exam Name||Staff Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||55|
|Exam Date||08 March 2022 to 13 March 2022
|Results Date||To Be Announced|
|Location Of Examination||All India|
|Type of Examination||Written Exam|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
The written examination for various posts such as Catering Assistant, JSA, and Nurse Staff was held on 08 March 2022 and it ended on 13 March 2022. And all candidates who appeared in the exam can check their results now. Depending upon the cutoff marks and the merit list, candidates will be able to proceed further with the next process.
NVS Staff Nurse Merit List 2022
When it comes to the Merit List, then it has not been released yet. However, it will be coming out anytime soon, and we will keep you posted once it is out. Furthermore, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has also notified that there will be an interview round after the release of NVS Staff Nurse Merit List 2022. The notification was released for different posts such as Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Miscellaneous Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk.
So all of the candidates must prepare for the next step of the job, which is the interview. The selection process for all posts will be made on the basis of performance in interviews only. Moreover, there will be no written test.
NVS Staff Nurse Cut Off Marks 2022
The NVS Staff Nurse Cut Off Marks 2022 is going to be released on the official portal. You can check the NVS Staff Nurse Cut Off Marks 2022 and see if you are eligible for the post. The NVS Cutoff Marks will have all the details about the cut-offs of all the categories and regions.
If you are looking to know the expected cut-off, then here is how you can check:
- Go to the official website of NVS which is www.navodaya.gov.in
- After that, click on Login and check for the result option.
- Now look for the “Staff Nurse, ASO 2022- List of Selected Candidates for Document Verification” and click on this link.
- As candidates know that the exam was OMR based, they don’t need to enter the details. They just have to click on the check for results and the results will be opened.
- After that, the Result and Cut Off Marks will be available on your phone or laptop. Just open the file and check for your name and roll number.
How To Check NVS Staff Nurse Result 2022?
Checking the official Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s result is super easy. Candidates can visit the official portal and check their results. Furthermore, below, we have listed the detailed process on how to check the NVS Staff Nurse results in 2022, have a look:
- Go to the official Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website which is www.navodaya.gov.in.
- After the website is open, go and find the NVS Exam result page, which must be right there on the home page.
- After that, the NVS Result Page will pop out.
- Now, candidates have to enter the details such as the registration number, DOB, and more such information which is being asked on the page.
- After that, hit the submit button and the result will appear on the screen.
- Please take a printout of your result for future reference.
As discussed in the section above, the process has been mentioned to check the result. Candidates can use the same process to download the result. You will get an option to save the result as PDF, so just use that option and save your results. And you can go to a cyber cafe to take the printout of your result.
|Official Website||Click Here|