The OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 Notification has been posted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on their official website that is – www.opsc.gov.in through online mode. In this recruitment the interested and eligible candidates will be recruited for Assistant Agriculture Engineering (AAE) post. So, candidates can apply till 12th Auguste 2022 after that the application accepting will be closed by the commission. If you want to know more about this OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 like age limit, education qualification, step to apply, etc., keep reading this article till the end.
OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022
The aspirants who belong to agriculture field in education and are in search of the government jobs here is the great opportunity for them. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has been posted the OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 Notification to recruit the Assistant Agriculture Engineering (AAE) for total 102 vacancies. There are some eligibility criteria that candidates must fulfill if they want to apply and if they fulfill it they can apply for this position via the online mode. From 12th July 2022 the application process is going to start and will remain open till 12th August 2022. So, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below and check whether they are eligible or not.
|Name Of The Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Recruitment Notification||OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Agriculture Engineering (AAE)|
|Type Of The Post||Class-II (Group B)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||102|
|Starting Date To Apply||12th July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12th August 2022|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has clearly added into the recruitment notification that if the application form filled by the candidate found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be rejected. To fill the application, form the application process is conducting through the online mode.
OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 which includes education qualification and age limit as follows:
- Education Qualification
A Candidate must have possessed a Degree in Agriculture Engineering from any University or Institution recognized by any State Government or the Government of India.
- Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 21(twenty-one) years and must not be above the age of 38 (Thirty-eight) years as on the 1st day of January 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
- Age Relaxation
- The above-referenced upper age limit may be relaxed by up to 5 (five) years for applicants who fall under the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Women, and Ex-Servicemen categories, and by up to 10 (ten) years for applicants who fall under the PWD category and have a permanent disability of at least 40%.
- PWD candidates who fall under the SEBC, SC, and ST categories are eligible for a cumulative 15 (Fifteen) years of age relaxation.
Note: The Commission will only accept the date of birth listed on the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the relevant Board/Council.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odisha.
Steps To Apply For OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022
Here we have mentioned the step-by-step procedure to apply for the OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 through online mode from the official website of Odisha PSC:
- Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to visit to the official website of the OPSC that is – www.opsc.gov.in to apply for the OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022.
- Step 2: After that the homepage of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage of the website candidate need to click on the “apply online” which is present on right side on the top of website.
- Step 4: Now candidate should read all the instructions to fill the application form.
- Step 5: And then candidate should fill the entire application form carefully and attach all required documents and submit the form.
- Step 6: At last, it is suggested to all the candidates to take a print out of the application form for future use.
In this way we have mentioned complete information of the OPSC AAE Recruitment 2022 in the above article. For more topics like this on you need to keep an eye on our website as we post the articles on daily basis.
|Official Website||Click Here|